AvidNewMedia ... excellent in every way

pmhoran

http://www.avidnewmedia.com/

I wrote a review here at the end of March ... a kind of 3 month review. But ANM has proven themselves so much a uniquely excellent web host over the past 6 months, I felt compelled to submit another Review.

Since signing up for a Reseller account with AvidNewMedia ... there is absolutely nothing negative that I can say about my experience. The pricing, in my book, is great. Their service has been beyond compare. And their support has been totally excellent ... even when I ask them one of my patented "dumb questions" (of which I have more than my share).

They have always been professional, courteous and very patient with me ... a somewhat new experience compared to previous web hosts. And that extends to all departments.

Without hesitation ... I highly recommend that anyone looking for a new web host ... give AvidNewMedia a try. You will not be disappointed. After 7 years of trying ... I finally found a web host who fits my bill as a "good web host" ... although I think they do qualify as a "great web host".

JMHO
Peter

That's wonderful to hear and I'm sure Mark will be mighty glad to read your review Peter.

Congratulations AvidNewMedia! :)

AvidNewMedia has been getting excellent reviews since... forever? Knowing the people who run the venture, and knowing the lengths they go to satisfy each customer leaves no room for any doubt that we'll keep hearing positive reviews. :)