Are these domains worth anything if yes how you much do you think they are worth

rectified

Hey guys i've a couple of domains, i've them since long time when i was into IRC hosting, i sold the company but kept some of the good domains (atleast that i felt like keeping)

1) 3x.gs
2) virgin.net.in
3) YOURDOMAIN.NET.IN
4) servers.net.in
5) kid.net.in
6) serverssale.com
7) windows.org.in (windows.co.in is owned by microsoft)
8) attack.org.uk
9) example.co.in
10) 0rg.ca
11) n3t.cn
12) irc.co.in
13) webmail.org.in

thanks

I think it's only serverssale have a little bit worthier than others. The rests are reg fee. IMO

Hi

Try selling the domains in auction which you do not need at all. For me also serverssale.com will be the most priced one as that is using .com and others will be still seen as secondary extensions by most of the people and will be having lesser amount in mind.

ServerSale .com is a good domain, with up to 1,000 direct keyword searches a month in North America. It definitely stands out from the list. The .net is taken and in use. The downside is that "serversale" is still available in most other top level domain extensions. You can probably ask in the neighborhood of $1k for it, given it is a .com, but I am not an expert, rather someone who has an interested in domain world.

ServerSale .com is a good domain, with up to 1,000 direct keyword searches a month in North America. It definitely stands out from the list. The .net is taken and in use. The downside is that "serversale" is still available in most other top level domain extensions. You can probably ask in the neighborhood of $1k for it, given it is a .com, but I am not an expert, rather someone who has an interested in domain world.

Have to correct myself. I thought it was Server Sale, but it is Servers Sale. That is a harder sell in a keyword situation, but still I find it a decent pick out of the whole list.

You can get an appraisal report for each domain from estibot dot com, in which you will be able to know how much you can make by the domain.