Aquarius Storage VPS: Full Root, Daily Backups, cPanel/DA & Choose OS, $12/per month!

AquariusRyan

Aquarius Storage VPS: Full Root, Daily Backups, cPanel/DA & Choose OS, $12/per month!

Aquarius Storage Winter Sale
http://www.aquariusstorage.com

Aquarius Storage, LLC is proud to announce an amazing deal for all new clients signing up If you have ever wished to try Aquarius Storage, this is your chance. It is time for you to truly experience

From CentOS, Debian, Fedora, and Ubuntu, to cPanel, DirectAdmin(FREE) or Plesk, or no control panel at all, we have you covered. We want to be your hosting provider. Contact us today!

Now accepting Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, Google Check Out, or Western Union or Money Gram

The VPS Plans

• VPSa1 (Order Now)
    • 25 GB Raid 10 Storage
    • 300 GB Bandwidth
    • 384 MB RAM
    • Free Daily R1Soft Backups
    • Dedicated IPs: 2
      As low as 12$
      (per month)

• VPSa2 (Order Now)
    • 50 GB Raid 10 Storage
    • 500 GB Bandwidth
    • 512 MB RAM
      As low as 22$ (per month)

• VPSa3 (Order Now)
    • 75 GB Raid 10 Storage
    • 700 GB Bandwidth
    • 768 MB RAM
      As low as 32$ (per month)

• VPSa4 (Order Now)
    • 100 GB Raid 10 Storage
    • 900 GB Bandwidth
    • 1024 MB RAM
      As low as 42$ (per month)
  • VPSa5 (Order Now)
    • 125 GB Raid 10 Storage
    • 1100 GB Bandwidth
    • 1280 MB RAM
      As low as 52$ (per month)

All VPS Plans include the following:

• OpenVZ Backend
  • SolusVM Control Panel
  • Managed *
  • Full Root Access
  • CentOS 5$/.x
  • Equal Share CPU
  • Zero downtime resource upgrades

Aquarius Storage Secure:

Your VPS comes optimized/secured. (with the purchase of cPanel)

Additional Aquarius Storage VPS Upgrades:
  • Additional IP = $2.00/per month per IP
  • DirectAdmin = !!!FREE FREE FREE FREE!!!
  • cPanel License = $4.00/per month
  • Plesk Panel 9 100 Domain License = $40.00/per month
  • Plesk Panel 9 Unlimited Domain License = $50.00/per month
  • cPanel License with Fantastico/RVSkins = $6.00/per month
  • WHMCS License = $14.00/per month
  • RapidSSL® SSL Certificate = $30.00/per year
  • 64MB Additional RAM = $3.00/per month
  • 128MB Additional RAM = $6.00/per month
  • 256MB Additional RAM = $9.00/per month
  • 384MB Additional RAM = $12.00/per month
  • Softaculous License = $1.00/per month

Test IP

173.192.89.194 - Dallas Texas Location

See all of the Performance Packed VPS Hosting by Aquarius Storage HERE

* Managed applies to cPanel based VPS's ONLY
** Aquarius Storage recommends at least VPSa2 to run cPanel however our VPSa1 setup has been optimized to run

with cPanel/HTTPD, etc and only use around 145MB~ of RAM

Aquarius Storage Customers Speak: Testimonials

Check out some of the customers responses that we have received recently about our service.

"AquariusStorage.com - Magnificent services."
... Most tickets were answered within 15 minutes. Although their prices aren't the lowest, you pay for what you get. I believe their pricing is absolutely great, due to the fact that PPP costs a lot compared to other solutions. I definitely recommend AquariusStorage.
shad0wz
Posted on WebHostingTalk.com

"The support at Aquarius Storage above excellent."
.....Aquarius Storage knows their stuff and the support is above excellent. If you're looking for a professional host, look no further! Personally, I'll be upgrading to the a6 package as soon as I have a need.
Ron D

"On a scale of 100 - I'm giving Aquarius Storage a genuine 98/100."
...They are also very proactive. It's a great service, although I'm not entirely convinced that AQ is well known, I hope that they do become more well known, and keep their service the same. On a scale of 100 - I'm giving AQ a genuine 98/100.
webdis2

"Aquarius Storage - Thumbs Up!"
...With Aquarius Storage my website now loads twice as fast as before. If you need speed, Aquarius Storage, is your hosting solution Thumbs up Aquarius!
SilencerX

"Great prices and the best of all great support…"
...they were nice and help me and even pointed me into some useful information and tutorials that's great helping customers manage their own vps instead of charging ridiculous prices for simple task like i seen in the past with other providers , keep the good work guys...
DXHosting

"Rock solid & top-notch support!"
...I've found super reliable servers, hosting plans with all the features I could want, and fast, friendly support. I have a reseller account and host several dozen websites. .... Aquarius Storage has exceeded my high expectations and I know I have found a good long-term solution for my reseller hosting needs.
Denise
Posted on Webhostingstuff.com

"Meet our needs from day one!"
Aquarius has stayed well ahead of us providing up to date equipment, software and all the latest tools needed for any type of website function my customers need for their success.
Robert Dicky
Posted on www.thecitymall.com

"A+ Service for the price of a D- service!"
  1. 1. Packages: A+. Great package resources.
  2. 2. Pricing: A+ Great pricing.
  3. 3. Extras: A Great extras like WHMCS, Fantastico (DeLuxe), RVSkins, RVSite Builder (Pro), etc....
  4. 4. Network: A+ Amazing network. All sites load very fast and there's been 0 downtime.
  5. 5. Support: ? Well... I haven't had a single server issue that I needed support with. Can't tell ya on this one.

N1CK3RS0N
Posted on www.webhostingtalk.com

I signed up with Aquarius Storage reseller plan 3 months ago (aquariusstorage.com) after being hosted on Hostgator. The primary reason for switching host was the costly price tag over at Hostgator.

"Anyone serious about getting a quality reseller should give AquariusStorage a try
!
"

..serious about getting a quality reseller should give Aquarius Storage a try. If the friendly customer support does not make you a fan of them, the up time, speed and reliability..
DomainMarvelous

"A++ to everything!"
I have only been 2 weeks with Aquarius Storage, started with a Personal Reseller account and also a VPS now. Price is great, services is great. Can't ask for more.
A++ to everything.
xg357

"...most reliable, efficient, and courteous customer support that I have experienced this year."
...most reliable, efficient, and courteous customer support that I have experienced..
-Cole.