Anyone Have experience with quickhost.com

digitaltheory

I ran across this host and the price looks too good to be true for windows hosting including asp.net.

I haven't been able to find any reviews online about them. Good or bad.

If you aren't really thinking about getting a site with a lot of space, and know what your donig (don't need support much); then QuickHost.com isnt too bad... Good Luck with them.

Thanks for the reply.

I don't need much space, but I need asp at least, and I would prefer .net. But I haven't been able to find a .net host anywhere close to them.

I'm leaving readyhosting, so I'm accustomed to poor service. But I need it to be reliable. I'll give them a shot.

Phlint.com, do you have first hand experience with quickhost.com or are just judging from what can be seen on their site? Somehow this is unclear to me.

DigitalTheory, I'm not sure why you think their pricing is too good to be true. It actually seems quite reasonable to me.

Best,

Artashes, I guess you're right. I was a little spooked by the fact that I haven't found any reviews of their service.

thanks

digitaltheory

ldcdc said:
Phlint.com, do you have first hand experience with quickhost.com or are just judging from what can be seen on their site? Somehow this is unclear to me.

One of my friends online had some trouble with them, he was hosted with them for one year. I can direct him to you if you would like.

Creation Date: 22-Dec-1999 - seems like they have been out for a while, it's kind of weird if you can't find information/history on them.

Last Post Date: 05-15-2005, 04:59

Seems like this thread was out on this board for a while too :D

storagedump.com said:
now im just really stretching to get that 50th point, can you blame me though?
Yes we can:
Associated Rules of Usage
http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/hd...ck/1783-hd-reward-store-associated-rules.html

:: NO SPAMMING FOR POINTS POLICY ::

If a user is found to be spamming all over the forum with useless posts with sole idea to get more points, he/she will more likely end up being banned without warning.

The HD Reward Store serves as an extra complimentary service provided to valued members of this community. We will NOT tolerate putting the quality of this board in the middle as an abuse medium.