AnoxHosting Review

DVSoftware

This is my first review, i don't have any experience writing reviews, but i have to do that :)

First of all, i want to thank Mr. Thomas, director of AnoxHosting, for helping me with my web site.

Ok... let's begin:

Generally, I will talk about bronze plan, it' s cheapest and offer all features that you'll ever need.

Web Space: 500MB
In my opinion 500MB is more than you ever will need, for personal web site or some small-medium company.

Bandwidth: 10GB
What to say about this, it's more than i need... probably it's not just me. It's enough for most sites

E-Mail Adresses: 200
200 emails is enough even for bigger company... With POP3 and SMTP you can check your email in any popular email client, such is outlook or mozilla thunderbird. Also there is email forwarding, spam filters, spam asassin, and more.

Subdomains: 25
You can make 25 subdomains with this package, you can use these subdomains to shorten a long url on your web site, or to point it on another site. You have separate statistics for each subdomain. That's cool too.

Cpanel
You can set-up everything from this place. It has nice design too, so you will not confuse using it. You can go and check demo control panel.

Fantastico
Fantastico is one great thing. From Fantastico you can install any script that you need on your web site (Blogs, Forums, Portals, etc.). And that with just one click!

Statistics
You can always check your bandwidth usage, latest visitors, error logs. Tools like Webalizer and Analog are also avaliable.

Support
Support at AnoxHosting is great. I was just setting up my web site, and they even asked me if i need some help. That is great.

Price
This is the best thing. All this features for such small price. AnoxHosting Bronze plan will cost you just 5$/month.

I would recommend everyone that needs webhosting to sign up with AnoxHosting, because it's very cheap and reliable, fast, and you get great support.

Go and sign up: www.anoxhosting.com

[Dejan Velimirovic - FunZone forum administrator]

DVSoftware, you used them one day I believe. :)

Give it a bit more time... Come back in a few months and update this review. So far you've simply described their offer. To talk about support (and uptime) and have any kind of credibility you'd need to use (test) their services for a few months.

Please don't take this the wrong way. Take it as a friendly advice. :)