Alright, hit me with your best shot!

whmcsguru

I've been slaving away (hah) at this site for the past few weeks, and finally let it loose on Tuesday. The old site was worn out, tired and pretty much dead. Had quite a few issues related to JS and CSS that I just couldn't fix due to the theme author's disappearance for a year or better. Time to move on I said

Current theme seems to be somewhat comparable to the old one , tried to keep them as 'light' as I could, with just a few minor changes.

Of course, when dealing with wordpress, plugins, and themes, well, you can expect this stuff to not exactly be "easy"

Anyways, hit me with your best shot. What is missing? What'd I do wrong? How's it load?

I've been slaving away (hah) at this site for the past few weeks, and finally let it loose on Tuesday. The old site was worn out, tired and pretty much dead. Had quite a few issues related to JS and CSS that I just couldn't fix due to the theme author's disappearance for a year or better. Time to move on I said

Current theme seems to be somewhat comparable to the old one , tried to keep them as 'light' as I could, with just a few minor changes.

Of course, when dealing with wordpress, plugins, and themes, well, you can expect this stuff to not exactly be "easy"

Anyways, hit me with your best shot. What is missing? What'd I do wrong? How's it load?

looks good, but if i were you i would change the colour of your tawk.to chat to roughly the same shade of blue used throughout your site

looks good, but if i were you i would change the colour of your tawk.to chat to roughly the same shade of blue used throughout your site

Good catch! Can't do much about the 'logo' itself (tawk.to doesn't have much in that department), but the look and feel has been updated a bit.

Good catch! Can't do much about the 'logo' itself (tawk.to doesn't have much in that department), but the look and feel has been updated a bit.

I dont use the bubbles as they dont looks right and wont change if you change the colour of the chat box

The speed is alright since everybody has given good critique let me be the bad guy. You are using blurps way too much when this goes down to a phone screen its going to be on long list of blurps to scroll through.

I can appreciate that depth of the site in the menu, i do not know who your target market is if its tech savvy people you should be fie but for the average prson your menu is too diverse.

Im not seeing and guidance for users llike a call to action to get them from the start to the next point i see some contact us links and submit heres but they need to be more elaborate and offer value. Get a free ... today .... ect .

Its very complex and i can see hard work went into this i tip my hat to you on that, it just needs to made a bit more user friendly ( ux ) and employ some marketing techniques from the design perspective.

For sure, I think you need an image of yourself for the author profile on your blog. Featured images on your articles would also spruce up your site. Content and navigation wise, I think it's outstanding.

It looks great on a computer screen, it requires a lot of scrolling on a phone/tablet. Depending on your stats for how your visitor use your site this might not be an issue.
It is clean though, I like the look on a computer screen.