AffiliateMessageBoard(s).com, AffiliateMB.com & other aged affiliate domains

john2k

I have the following aged affiliate message board domain names up for sale:

AffiliateMessageBoard.com (registered in 2000)
AffiliateMessageBoards.com (registered in 2000)
AffiliateMB.com (registered in 2008)
Affiliate-Message-Board.com (registered in 2000)
Affiliate-Message-Boards.com (registered in 2000)

All available for purchase. If you're interested, please make an offer via private message or post a reply in this thread. Asking $825 for the group. All offers, for the group or individual domains, will be considered.

I forgot to mention when I posted this the other day....

If a purchase/sale is negotiated and agreed upon, we will use Escrow.com to finalize the transaction. That way both myself and the buyer are protected.

I've used Escrow.com previously for domain name sales and they have been very easy to work with.

I'm willing to consider offers significantly less than the asking price. Just wanted to quickly mention that

If you'd like to make an offer you can contact me via private message or post a reply to this thread and I will get back to you.

seems a lot for domains with no sites and less than 12 months left before renewals

AffiliateMessageBoard.com (Expires on: 12-Aug-13)
AffiliateMessageBoards.com (Expires on: 12-Aug-13)
AffiliateMB.com (Expires on: 23-Oct-13)
Affiliate-Message-Board.com (Expires on: 12-Aug-13)
Affiliate-Message-Boards.com (Expires on: 12-Aug-13)

from http://www.valuate.com/

Domain Appraisal

AffiliateMessageBoard.com $80
AffiliateMessageBoards.com $55
Affiliate-Message-Board.com $5
Affiliate-Message-Boards.com $5
AffiliateMb.com $0

Last edited:
Terry,

Are you making an offer or is your reply just an appraisal?

Pretty much all my domains are renewed annually, even my developed sites. So there's always less than 12 months left for the most part.

This is the same valuation tool that appraised Niceday-Hosting.co.uk to be worth $0.

yes i noticed that after i posted the appraisals

I would like to know the same.

I was looking at AffiliateMessageBoard.com which i had a project in mind that the domain would fit perfect, but i have had to divert the budget set aside for this project as at 3am GMT this morning I got notice that one of my servers had gone down and the server provider decided to shut up shop with immediate effect, so needed to locate and secure another server.

I'd be willing to work with you to give you time to sort out your server issues before moving forward with a purchase of AffiliateMessageBoard.com.

If we could negotiate a price that works for both of us, I would hold the domain for a period of time. Only a small deposit would be needed. We could post whatever we agree on here, if you want, just so we have a public record of it as well. Then once you're ready to complete the purchase we could finish it via Escrow.com

My preference would be to sell all these domains together as a package, but will still consider just the one. AffiliateMessageBoard.com is the best of the bunch, AffiliateMessageBoards.com being a close second. The hyphenated domains are there to protect any future SEO related competition and the AffiliateMB.com domain is a natural shortened version of AffiliateMessageBoard.com, just something to make it easy for future site members to quickly get to the site.

If you're serious, let's see if we can negotiate a deal. As it is now, my asking price is $825 for the bunch and I am willing to consider offers for significantly less.

I'd be willing to work with you to give you time to sort out your server issues before moving forward with a purchase of AffiliateMessageBoard.com.

If we could negotiate a price that works for both of us, I would hold the domain for a period of time. Only a small deposit would be needed. We could post whatever we agree on here, if you want, just so we have a public record of it as well. Then once you're ready to complete the purchase we could finish it via Escrow.com

My preference would be to sell all these domains together as a package, but will still consider just the one. AffiliateMessageBoard.com is the best of the bunch, AffiliateMessageBoards.com being a close second. The hyphenated domains are there to protect any future SEO related competition and the AffiliateMB.com domain is a natural shortened version of AffiliateMessageBoard.com, just something to make it easy for future site members to quickly get to the site.

If you're serious, let's see if we can negotiate a deal. As it is now, my asking price is $825 for the bunch and I am willing to consider offers for significantly less.

Not sure when i will be able to commit to the project now as it took a while to get the budget together and even though i had the budget sorted, i would never had been able to start the project for a few weeks due to other commitments, not i am further back on my workload with getting a new server and then configuring it

easyhostmedia/Terry, just wanted to check-in to see if you might be ready to take on the affiliate message boards domains & project that you mentioned. I still have these domains available, although they are with a domain broker now. We can still work out a deal if you remain interested in them.

easyhostmedia/Terry, just wanted to check-in to see if you might be ready to take on the affiliate message boards domains & project that you mentioned. I still have these domains available, although they are with a domain broker now. We can still work out a deal if you remain interested in them.

Sorry for late reply John, been rather busy plus i've a shoulder injury ( awaiting a cortisone injection) so have had no time with any new projects, not even been able to trade and my summer fairs this year (typical the best summer we've had in years). so i don't think i can commit for these domains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8