Advertising advice?

You know , in every situation, for business need to advertise to keep growing.

If you have $1000 for your advertising budget,

which option will you consider as best option?

You know , in every situation, for business need to advertise to keep growing.

If you have $1000 for your advertising budget,

which option will you consider as best option?

I once spent £800 on posters at local bus stations/metro stations for a 3 month stint and I only got 3 customers from this (approx. £200 sales in total).

I spent £100 on a 1 x A5 page in a programme at a local country show i was trading at with my toy stall and this generated approx. £500 of sales

If I only had $1,000, I would put that into Content Optimization in a website. This would have Long Term payoff.

If I only have $1,000 and I need customers quickly, I'd dump it directly into Google Ads. If you have done your keyword research and narrowed your niche, this is the quickest and highest conversion that we've ever experienced. Be sure to uncheck the "network display" and only allow the ads to show in the search directly. This guarantees that you're targeting an active person searching for something, and not just someone seeing something on a sidebar of a site. Similarly, you can target specific niche and specific competitor and only run ads to users who have visited that competitor site.

It is always best to invest on SEO rather than advertising. In a long run SEO will always help you to acquire new clients/customers.

You can spend 1k on SEO, but have you also thought about other free ways to advertise your business like using bloggers, word to mouth, other forums to post ads.

With $1000, most of that would be directed toward direct mail campaigns. My best client ever was obtained via direct mail. Unfortunately, he passed on while on vacation in the Caribbean.