Adspace available

<!--QuoteBegin-FastNetServers+Oct 22 2003, 07:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FastNetServers @ Oct 22 2003, 07:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-gotabanner+Oct 22 2003, 06:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gotabanner @ Oct 22 2003, 06:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-John Diver+Oct 22 2003, 10:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (John Diver @ Oct 22 2003, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If I had a banner I would advertise without a doubt...
Need to get a banner for the site, would you be able to keep this offer openfor me?
If you can how long just so I know.
Thanks,
John [/b][/quote]
I can do you a banner if you like email me or PM we talk about the price [/b][/quote]
Yep I think you should contact Frank for banners...check otu his portfolio and it will speak for himself...awesome work...keep it up Frank ;) [/b][/quote]
Thank You FastNetServers :)

<!--QuoteBegin-hostthebest+Oct 24 2003, 10:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hostthebest @ Oct 24 2003, 10:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-FastNetServers+Oct 22 2003, 03:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FastNetServers @ Oct 22 2003, 03:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-gotabanner+Oct 22 2003, 06:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gotabanner @ Oct 22 2003, 06:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-John Diver+Oct 22 2003, 10:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (John Diver @ Oct 22 2003, 10:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> If I had a banner I would advertise without a doubt...
Need to get a banner for the site, would you be able to keep this offer openfor me?
If you can how long just so I know.
Thanks,
John [/b][/quote]
I can do you a banner if you like email me or PM we talk about the price [/b][/quote]
Yep I think you should contact Frank for banners...check otu his portfolio and it will speak for himself...awesome work...keep it up Frank ;) [/b][/quote]
Yes he work is nice I already buy two banner last week. [/b][/quote]
Sorry guys, just wanted to keep the little tradition going ahaha

Sorry guys, I had some problems with the email notification and everytime someone send me an email, they get an emailbounce :(
The offer is still open :)
And yes, I can hold it for you if you want :)
But I need to know it within 24 houres, cause I'm also talking with other persons (cause it's so cheap ;) )

Reaction on Gordymac: We also have a hostingforum on the site and there are also some posts by members :)
And we've got Google ads and they click a lot on the ads (most of them are hostingthings)

EDIT:

@ hostthebest: it's ok ;)

The first person who comes gets it, but I'm waiting for John Diver, cause he was the first.. (I want to do this fair)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8