_____________ Click Here for Hosting _____________

Olternit

Hello HostingDiscussion User,

Shared Hosting

We offer four different plans starting at $7.95/month.

[more shared hosting information]

Payment Methods

Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Check, Money Order

About Us

Our main goal is to provide quality service to our customers. We can provide anyone, at any hosting size, with premium speed and reliability at the most affordable prices. We are confident that we can provide you with optimum service no matter what your needs are. We offer a wide range of plans in all areas of hosting, ranging from shared to reseller packages. We take pride in using only the best hardware and software for our systems as well as the world's best Internet carriers, including UUNet, Level 3, Verio, Time Warner, Global Crossing, Allegiance Telecom, and ATT. Additionally, we run a 100% Cogent free service.

[more information about us]

Testimonials

"Having worked with the staff at Olternit for some time, I was confident in their dedication to their trade. I was not disappointed. As always, Olternit provides rock solid service and support at friendly prices."

- Peter P. (FusionVoice.com)

"We just recently signed up with Olternit and were extremely happy with their speedy set up time. Not only was my account ready within ten minutes, but they even helped walk me through the initial process of getting my web pages, email, and databases up and running."

- D. Jackson (PureVoIP.com)

Please email sales@olternit.com with questions.