2checkout.com Improvement

Mekhu

Is anyone else impressed by the couple small changes that have happened over at 2checkout.com lately?

I think I actually see a little light at the end of the tunnel now!

For those who aren't familiar with the hell stories regarding 2CO at times, I can now speak with a live operator via their 800 # and can also visit my admin panel during the day instead of having to check it at 4am!

Hope this improving keeps up!

That's good to hear.

Actually, PaySystems has gone better in last 1-2 years, too. Last year it announce a growth of 10,000%! Has free support, new absolutely gorgeous designs for merchants and clients, all the most sophisticated tools to study your sales, etc.

But I still hear stories that 2CheckOut is having customer troubles. Maybe its true for everything that is too cheap or too good to be true. PaySystems is not that cheap, and it does have higher rates, but maybe the support you are getting is worth it?

We have somewhat of a bottleneck with 2co - I think they owe us currently a fair few hundred dollars, and we are expecting a sales rise to drive us through the final quater of this year - so not good :(

We will be switching to netbanx hopefully some time in the first few months of next year.