040Hosting review

reliablewebhost

Let me start with saying their prices are very affordable while their servers are on a really high level.

Their support is just amazing, the best I have seen at any hosting provider. At some providers we had to wait for several hours but Patrick always answers within 20 minutes which shows high level of professionalism.

While I was buying a server it had 8GB of RAM and 2X1TB HDD but they were just adding new servers so in the end I got a server with 16GB RAM and 2X1,5TB HDD. They have provided information about server installation process on daily basis so I had all the informations at any time. I got the server after 1 week, exactly like they said.

Support couldn't be better. I have opened several support tickets so far, including questions regarding server itself and I always got my answer within 20 minutes. Answers are very specific and explainatory which is completely different to experiences with some other providers that many times provided only generic answers.

I now have server for almost 1 months and so far we had no downtime, Response time is great, all my clients are satisfied which for me is the best measurement of quality service.

I would definitely recommend 040Hosting as dedicated hosting provider.

Name and URL of hosting company: 040Hosting (www.040support.nl)
Hosted URL(s): www.reliable-web-hosting.eu
Description of service(s) used: Dedicated servers.
How long have you been using the service(s): 2 month.
Detailed review: Look 1 post
Pros: Excelent uptime, Excelent support, Good price.
Cons: None
Would you recommend this company to your best friend? Definitely.