any body know this hosting company :(

no need for replaying sience you don't know bro. :)
i'm asking if any member knows this hosting company
any way thanx

This company is real and it has been out there for quite some time.

What you really should be asking though is for reviews/feedback from those who tried Midphase before.

Look in the bottom right of their webpage. They say they offer 24/7 support...take them up about that!

They can't be that big
Maybe they're not huge, nor very old, but they certainly are well known in the market. They've grown really fast.

Last edited:
From what I hear - they're a relatively good company (you can search WebHostingTalk and this forum for specific customer reviews). While I haven't had any personal experience with them, just seeing how they interact with their customers in public seems to be one of their strong points. However - what I do not know, is how they interact with their customers in a support ticket, which may be entirely different than their public statements. So, with all that said: buyer beware (not saying it's needed here).

They are quite prominent with advertising campaigns and participants in forums like HostingDiscussion.

Good luck with them though!

Roj

Smokey said:
I have to say I have never heard of them. They can't be that big

They can't be big because you have never heard of them?

I would be more inclined to think that if you have never heard of them then you don't know the hosting industry.

They have been around a while and they are fairly big.
Just search around. You'll find plenty of comments about them.

Call them?

They have a number that you can call.
I have heard of midphase before. The seem a reputable company.

If you've never heard of 'em - that also means you've not heard anything bad :)

I've heard of them, never bad, but not personally used them.

I have heard of them of course. I think they host somewhere in the range of ~50,000 domains last I heard. You can read about some horror stories over at WHT, but I also have heard some bad things. I have heard their support is not much to rave about.

Yes, this company is out there and actually pretty famous believe it or not!
I would try sending the support ticket again...perhaps something unpredictable happened so just send it again or call them =)

Good luck!

i personally see them around in many webhosting review, their price is seducing somehow, the setup fee kills :D
i think their main income is from the setup fees lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys