How to deal with Rude customers?

Dealing with rude customers can be a real test of patience, right? Whenever I encounter them, I try to keep my cool and remember that it's not personal. Sometimes, just listening and empathizing can defuse the situation. I remember a time when I had to handle an especially irate customer. Taking a deep breath, I remembered some tips I read in an insightful article about managing difficult calls. It helped me stay calm and find a solution. What about you? How do you handle rude customers?

Dealing with rude customers can be a real test of patience, right? Whenever I encounter them, I try to keep my cool and remember that it's not personal. Sometimes, just listening and empathizing can defuse the situation.I remember a time when I had to handle an especially irate customer. Taking a deep breath, I remembered some tips I read in this insightful article https://www.mightycall.com/blog/call-center-phone-systems-features/ about managing difficult calls. It helped me stay calm and find a solution.What about you? How do you handle rude customers?