Zero Hosting Review

I didn't get the chance to look over all of your website, but I just glanced at the introduction text, which is the first thing customers see and draw their conclusions from. It is my impression that you can clean up much of your text in order to make it more professionally written for both customers and search engines.

It's not hard to set up a website today, are you looking to start your buisness or personal websites? Zero Hosting Offers a Standard & Premium hosting packages to get you started. Sign up today and find your space on the web.

In my opinion, a cleaner version would be:

Are you looking to create a website for your business or a personal project? Zero Hosting offers the right tools for all budgets to accomplish that with ease! Sign up today and experience our personalized service and top-notch support that your website deserves.

All text requires some form of editing, in my view.

Where, oh where, oh where to begin

#1: lose the signup popup. That's going to drive customers away. Nobody cares about your email list. In fact, that's only going to cause concern

#2: You need to make the text of each page unique, not the same everywhere. Deal with the run-on sentences as well. That big blob of text is just nasty.

#3: PROOFREAD! This is important. I've already spotted a few spelling errors, and grammatical errors. You'll need to go and catch those on your own though (the ones I haven't pointed out).

It may be 'pretty', but it's got a ton of work ahead of it.

Thank you all so much for the feed back, i am just getting a change to read them.

I am going to sit down with my partner and discus other issues as well.

Thanks guys :)

We are taking on all your suggestions, we are currently working on better content for the webite. You all have been very helpful:)

In addition to what others have said, I just think there's too much white space on your site overall. Plus I'm curious why you're not using the same logo that's on your Facebook page?

I was going to use the same logo, but i am not sure on how it would look i am still debating whether use it or not.

I think it's nice because some hosting website i go on are too cluttered to much for people who are not sure on what they are looking for.

We are adding more information to the website and changing the current content.

I do appreciate any feedback :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexander Enrique