Your future in graphic and web design ?

PeterShene

We all know that in web design or development there are so many many lanes you can go down , and in the time of your

career you might even change up from a web developer to somebody doing online marketing to making mobile apps. Its ll

a little daunting when you look at it all. I am not in the position where im studying my third language, but i knid of

wander where am i going with this now. I dont have any clear directive. So my question is what are you as a web or

graphic designer planning career wise , perhaps we can get some insih from older more experienced users to tell us

about some of the paths we are choosing

If you're a naturally creative minded and have a habit of thinking out of the box in terms of design then graphics and web design are the best options.

And everybody knows that hard work is essential in gaining what you desire.

Best of luck. :)

i agree creativity is a must even in something as logical as web development, thinking out the box has always served me well. What i am asking though is where are you guys heading on your personal journeys , are you looking to start a design agency , a advertising agency or get hired as a front end developer by some company that sort of thing is what i was asking about,

Web designers use their innovative abilities and technical skills to design and construct user-friendly, visually pleasing sites. The project demands a mix of artistic ability, technical expertise, business savvy and people skills.

In short, it is very creative work and there are lots of career growth for a passionate web designer.

I've been in the web design world since 1994 - yes, the internet existed back then.

There's a lot of things that have changed, but there's a lot that has stayed the same. The big item that really can't go out of style is UX/UI (User Experience / User Interface.

No matter the changes that happen online with various different programming languages, new versions of HTML, new OOP processes etc, the User Interface, and a solid grasp of how it works, is something that is always in demand.

With the various WYSIWYG software on the market to build a website, and the millions of people that call themselves web designers, there's no shortage of finding someone to put something together. Finding someone that is technically proficient however can be a challenge, as WYSIWYG is not the end of the road, merely the starting point. Optimizing it and tweaking it is where the money hides.

Web designing will always be demanding in future. The requirement for web designers can be forecasted to be growing day by day. Since web designers have a close association and understanding of working of the web based systems, they are always in demand, providing expert consultation towards developing and providing solutions to web based business models.

Optimizing it and tweaking it is where the money hides.

This....what customers refuse to or cant understand thanks to wix and the likes.

The few that walk away and that do trust you never look back when their website starts pulling in "crazy" revenue which it should have just been doing from the start.

Especially in our country we are still so young in many things and people dont yet grasp UX and Seo concepts and the value in them.