WordPress SEO Plugins!

linuxse

I was wondering if anyone know which of the WordPress SEO plug-ins is best?

Yoast and All in one SEO I have bought to test but is there some others that maybe better?:help:

We still use Yoast on 90% of the websites we work with. It's solid and proven. There are some parts where I wish they would do better (like Schema Markup on blog posts etc) but it's solid for the most part.

Rank Math is a new up and coming plugin that has made some huge moves in recent months. We use their plugin on most new sites that we work with. If you're using Elementor, they also have a nice integration with Elementor too.

Yoast is the old dog, but Rank Math has taken a lot of things that Yoast makes users pay for, and included it for free in their plugin. One awesome thing that they did was allow you to enter up to 5 terms to optimize for, whereas Yoast only allows one, unless you pay them and then they allow two.

Have a look at Rank Math, you might be surprised.

We still use Yoast on 90% of the websites we work with. It's solid and proven. There are some parts where I wish they would do better (like Schema Markup on blog posts etc) but it's solid for the most part.

Rank Math is a new up and coming plugin that has made some huge moves in recent months. We use their plugin on most new sites that we work with. If you're using Elementor, they also have a nice integration with Elementor too.

Yoast is the old dog, but Rank Math has taken a lot of things that Yoast makes users pay for, and included it for free in their plugin. One awesome thing that they did was allow you to enter up to 5 terms to optimize for, whereas Yoast only allows one, unless you pay them and then they allow two.

I'm just finishing up a site today that I've yet to install the Yoast plugin on, so I'm going to give Rank Math a shot. Just read up on their site and it looks promising. Thanks Conor.

I'm just finishing up a site today that I've yet to install the Yoast plugin on, so I'm going to give Rank Math a shot. Just read up on their site and it looks promising. Thanks Conor.

PLease can you give some feedback on RankMath after you givin it a test

I used Yoast for quite some time on all my Wordpress sites. But when I saw the features of RankMath and tested it on one website, I loved it. I feel RankMath to be a better free plugin than any other plugins out there.
My vote goes for RankMath.

I agree with this. I've been using Yoast for many of my sites, however these days I research more on Rank math and may be switch some websites to it and monitor the performance.

I also agree with this. I've bene using Yoast since like forever but since we build / integrate all websites with elementor, with switched to Rank Math.

SEO Squirrly, Rank Math, SEMrush, & The SEO Framework are another alternate if you don't want to use Yoast SEO plugins for your WordPress website.

My favariote plugin is Yoast SEO
It helps to optimize your website for the search engine, with its content analysis feature it helps you to understand readability difficulty, keyword density, title, meta description, targeted keywords, and much more. With Yoast SEO, you will have one of the best SEO weapons in our basket.

We recommend SEO Framework to clients and use it on our own sites. I like the fact that it is unobtrusive, fast and does all of the things I need without loads of bloat or messages all over the place.