Which DC is Most Liked by clients?

In regards to reputation, I would say the "king of the mountain" is Equinix. But you are going to pay out the nose to colocate with them.

Very difficult to answer your question. Every client has a different choice, not sure which one client like most. I will always recommend Leaseweb.

Very difficult to answer your question. Every client has a different choice, not sure which one client like most. I will always recommend Leaseweb.
Number one most respected is possibly RackSpace. I stopped recommending Leaseweb after they tried charging a $15 VPS client $2500 for bandwidth overage charges. They didn't get the full $2500, but they did get $500 from them, which I thought was highway robbery.

It also depends on the level of hands on you need. I own all my own equipment so I need a data center within a certain driving distance. If some hardware needs to be replaced then I need to be able to do it within a reasonable amount of time.

If you lease equipment then data center requirements will be different.

I'll go for Softlayer, or CTRLS.I have server at both.Completely Satisfied as client.
However, It totally depends on what are you want to do.

Clients from where? Europe? US? Asia? I have my server in Europe datacenter and my clients are 100% satisfied!

Depends on your geographical location. Maybe you have the best datacenter in South Korea, but for clients in Brazil, the peering might be really bad so for them a 2nd tier DC would be better if situated in Brazil rather than a tier3+ located in South Korea.

I guess that people from different countries will answer different on that question. What place are you interested at ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airnode