Vimly Digital - New & Improved Website

VimlyHost

Hi everyone,

I’ve made quite a few changes to Vimly Digital in the past few months. So, I would like feedback on the following:

Rebranding - New Logo & Brand Name
Website - New Shorter Website Address & Partial Redesign

You can find the new website and branding assets at Vimly.uk.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks,

Kieran

Your site looks professional. Good white space, navigation. Did notice no men featured on your About Us page. Is this an all women company?

I visted to your website and Yes, your website looks professional but you can use more stock photos, you can use slider, and more and more graphics and you can use infographics so that will positive impact on your visitor

Your site looks professional. But lack of images make it somewhat too-white. May be this is intentional.

Also, it loads slow in India. Is there a CDN that you want to use to bring faster load times?

Your site looks professional. But lack of images make it somewhat too-white. May be this is intentional.

Also, it loads slow in India. Is there a CDN that you want to use to bring faster load times?

There is WP Fastest Cache & CloudFlare CDN Enabled for the domain.

I visted to your website and Yes, your website looks professional but you can use more stock photos, you can use slider, and more and more graphics and you can use infographics so that will positive impact on your visitor

The framework I use makes it rather difficult to add images other than either in galleries or behind elements (like the page header).

I disagree, too many stock photos will clutter up a website and make it slow to load.

As per my suggestion if you use graphics / images then you can decrease there size with the help of GTMetrix. Many times develope do it in adobe photoshop, there is option that 'save as web' and that size is very small, so that help to increase page load, you can check in google page speed

Add backlinks to your site.
Improve your domain authority score.
link your social media to your page.
Add some blog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys