Video Games

Exon

What is you current favorite video game? What system do you primarily game on? Are you drooling over anything?

For me it's mainly the PC - and lately it's been WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne. But only because of one map, DOTA AllStars. It's like Diablo on crack. Planning to buy World of Warcraft next week. Once I do I"ll vanish from HD for a few years. :)

Unfortunately with 15 things I do I have no time left for any games. Back when I did have time, my favorites were FIFA1998, Flight Simulator 1998/2000, Red Alert (1st).

Artashes said:
Unfortunately with 15 things I do I have no time left for any games. Back when I did have time, my favorites were FIFA1998, Flight Simulator 1998/2000, Red Alert (1st).
Don't remind me about time limits Art. I loved to play computer games. I recently bought myself a 5.1 speakers system, but after installing it I found no time to test it in games. :cry:

Luckily I love what I do. And there's always tomorrow! :)

Red Alert 1 - I upgraded from 2000 to XP so that I could play classic Red Alert. Only reason for moving to XP. w0000h HARDCORE! :)

Exon said:
Red Alert 1 - I upgraded from 2000 to XP so that I could play classic Red Alert. :)
It didn't work for me on XP when I tried long time ago. :crash:

Im a hardcore counter-strike player.

I run and managed a sponsored and highly skilled team known as First.uk :)

I remember CS on dialup - tryin' to get the updates...gawd that was awful!

Gotta say, though, I've moved away from CS and am more of a Call of Duty kinda guy.

Well now that we're on to PC games, I have to say that my favorite was Vietnam BlackOps. However, I have long since beat it's full 113 levels, and it's no fun anymore.

I don't do single player missions, and usually unless it has a killer MP mode I don't consider even purchasing it.

The last single player game I played was Half-Life, and I didn't finish it. Before that the only single player game I finished entirely was StarCraft, along with the Brood War expansion, before that the previously stated Red Alert Classic.

Just got World of WarCraft on Friday night, spent a good 12 hours playing it on Saturday - and I'm just getting up for the day and trying to see how long I can hold off.

If anyone else picks up this game - I'm on Boulderfist PVP as Mammaseita - Horde, Orc, Rouge. Currently level 11. WHOOOO!

OH MAN! Now here I am, at the office right? It's onl 30 minutes into the day and I'm STILL craving this game! How am I going to make it through tonight too!?

Level 14 Horde Rouge on Boulderfist as Mammaseita. /tell me if you wanna party up!

Games I play...well, I've been a Counter-Strike addict for ages. Cant stop playing the game. Warcraft is pretty tight as well, but Command&Conquer Generals is still a better game. Dungeon Siege (Legends of Aranna) is by far one of the best MMRPGs on the net, but Final Fantasy 11 will be giving it some competition once I finally get it!

CS 1.6 was the best Action Shooter ever created, but CS ZH killed it...I like playing CS:S online now, but the gameplay isn't as good as 1.6 was...

And now that I've finished chatting about these damn games, I can finally go and pay my girl-friend some attention!

At the moment I am mainly playing COD: Warzone & Valorant and both are fantastic games. I have also preordered another game titled cyberpunk 2077 which is releasing in coming November and i am really excited about playing this game because there have been lots of great things to hear and see about thie upcoming RPG from CD Projekt Red who have already produced a fantastic RGP titled The Witcher 3. Want to know more about cyberpunk 2077 and stay up to date with everything about this game? start following this excellent blog which have all the information you need about this upcoming role playing game.