UveHost Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your website looks super nice!
Whoever did design, did a very good job!

Btw, in the footer, you have "COPYRIGHT © 2017"
When there is 2017. it looks a bit outdated.

Hello and welcome to visit our website www.uvehost.com , we are glad to hear your thoughts about our business, we do appreciate your feedback.:help:

on line 230 and 231 you have

<p>COPYRIGHT © 2017</p>
<p>UVENET HOSTING LLC</p>

i suggest you replace this with

© <?php
$fromYear = 2008;
$thisYear = (int)date('Y');
echo $fromYear . (($fromYear != $thisYear) ? '-' . $thisYear : '');?> Company.

replacing $fromYear = 2008; with the year you started and Company with your company name ( but dont use all capital letters)

this will then display

© 2008-2018 Company.

I just visited your website and it looks good but this looks so unprofessional that you sell SSL certificates and your own website's SSL has expired. This is what comes when visiting your website.

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for www.uvehost.com expired on 4/30/2019.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
Here is my two cents. I love the design. it's clean and professional and to the point. Holds the correct info for the industry,etc.

However, it said the site was unsafe to visit, which made me want to click off it almost right away.

clearly the OP is not wanting our opinions as they have not been on here since 02-23-2019 12:02 PM and they have not amended their footer (still copyright 2017) and their SSL ran out in April 2019

Good point, @easyhostmedia. I am going to close this thread, unless the OP contacts me upon return.

Status
Not open for further replies.