starting a hosting site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask how long you've been in business and what you've done so far? Helps to set up a reference point.

In the very first post that you made on our forum (which was removed due to violation of policy) you have talked about the company in detail, saying how you went above and beyond the regular ready-made cPanel to offer a more custom solution, as well as talked about the business in more detail, which shows a level of knowledge beyond that of average person. At the same time your company offers a choice of multiple datacenters. Normally you don't see that with brand new startups, although I realize that your domain is indeed very new.

However, now you are saying your site is ready and running and you haze zero clue how to find clients.

Do you want us to believe this to be a truly legitimate question, after all of the investment into software, hardware and locations you've made? Sorry, I just have to ask this, not because there is something wrong with it, but because I just find this very strange.

First you need to be active in most of popular hosting forums, Create some tutorials related to hosting and also make a video tutorial which will attract additional traffic to your site.

Make sure that your pricing match with market price and you are not selling it at so high price because of it will be hard to get customers.

Improve your website SEO, make your brand image.

First you need to be active in most of popular hosting forums, Create some tutorials related to hosting and also make a video tutorial which will attract additional traffic to your site.

Make sure that your pricing match with market price and you are not selling it at so high price because of it will be hard to get customers.

Improve your website SEO, make your brand image.

+ it's always good to do some offline marketing in you community.

The best optiion to get clients go to a place where usually customer active and that is hosting forum. Do work hard and make good posts , tutorials and make your first impression . As you know there are lot of hosting companies in the world . So what make difference between your company and others .

Also , almost all the companies are giving products in average range, so customers have to choose your hosting means , something must be in it.

Best of luck.

If you have just started you might need to start with offline marketing as you gradually build some kind of time of existence. People are slow to hand their business online to a business that has just come around.

Once you have some offline clients you might need to talk to them to make for you recommendations and review of your services online.

At that point you may now invest in a bit of advertising online and also make use of free forums. I wish you the best of Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.