Since 1997 Affordable & Reliable Unmetered up to 50% Off - 24/7/365 Hosting & Servers

Reseller Wholesale Program
Now is the Best Time to Become a Reseller Each year an average of 200M people get online for the first time, presenting an enormous opportunity for any online services provider. No matter the size, resources, or technical skill level of your organization, becoming an DTS-NET reseller gives you the power to make money or complement your existing business. We provide you with the products and services to meet the needs of your business. FREE Client Management and Billing Software FREE Site Building Tools and More..

Can I use this even though I’m not a rocket scientist? Yes, DTS-NET Supports All Hosting Hosting Platform designed for everyone no matter how new or old the web site is

Earn Money With Reseller Hosting!
Reseller Plans Are Designed For You To Earn Money!
Starting Monthly Price $9.95
click here to join us today
instant activation

Customizable Storage
Unmetered Accounts
Technical Specifications
DTS-NET is one of the world’s fastest growing web hosting companies with thousends hosted domains. We have superior around the clock support. We are the perfect choice whether you are looking for business, personal, or even Fortune 500 hosting.

Every web hosting plan comes with a 60 day money back guarantee and is fully guaranteed by the CEO himself. If you ever have a problem with the regular support, just ask that your ticket be assigned to Craig and he will personally take the time to give you the VIP attention that you deserve.

Start your own Web Hosting Company!
Make Money By Hosting Your Own Clients!
A DTS-NET reseller plan is a great way for you to earn money on the side, or even become your own full-time web hosting company. Acquire your own hosting clients, or if you’re a web designer you can use a reseller plan to add value for your existing and future customers.

DTS-NET To Start Your Own Business!

Flexible, Easy to Use Control Panel allows you to create accounts for each of your clients. Our Billing Software can help facilitate the billing aspect of your business.

Powerful Tools
Reseller plans include everything you need to succeed,

Flexibility You control the overall resource allocation to best fit your clients’ needs.

Scalability
It is always free and easy to upgrade; your hosting grows as your business grows.

Most Importantly, You Can Run Your Business Any Way You Want!
A DTS-NET Reseller hosting plan gives you complete control over every aspect of your hosting business, from resource allocation to payment methods and what (if any) additional services you choose to provide your clients (domains, SSL certificates, etc.).

Reseller Hosting Features
Unmetered Accounts, Domains, Subdomains, Email Accounts, MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts
Flexible, Easy to Use Control Panel
Private Name Servers based on your Domain
Free With Each Reseller Plan
Free Client Management / Billing software
400+ Apps for your Clients
Flexible, Easy to Use Control Panel with Multi-language Availability
Monitor Server Status
Limit packages, specify disk space, bandwidth, email, databases, and other features
Complete Control: Password Modification, DNS, Account Creation / Termination
Brandable Client Panel with your company logo
Control Panel
Website Statistics: Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
Instant Shopping Carts, Blogs, Portals, Forums, Counters, and Formmail
Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages
Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL
Programming & Databases
Unlimited MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
Programming Language: CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 7.3, 7.4, 8.+, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, More
Programming Modules: Curl, CPAN, GD Library, ImageMagick
System Management: SSH Access and Cron Job Scheduling
DTS-NET Web Site Builder
Email Features
Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts with SMTP
WebMail Access: Horde, SquirrelMail, RoundCube
Receive your email to your phone via IMAP Support
Prevent spam with SpamAssassin
Unlimited Autoresponders, Mail Forwards, Email Aliases, Mailing Lists
Award-Winning Support
24/7/365 Premium Support via Phone, Live Chat, and Ticket System (Email)
24/7/365 Server Monitoring
Online Support Portal

Can I have adult content and material on my site?
Yes

Will my site be scanned for malware vulnerabilities?
Yes

Will my server be protected against DoS (Denial-of-Service) and other malicious attacks?
Yes

If my server crashes, will my sites stay up?
Yes Dynamic Traffic Management keeps your site up and running.

Can my customers site hosted on a cluster of multiple servers?
Yes multiple servers with proprietary Dynamic Traffic Management. Easy-to-manage and affordable.

When faced with large increases in traffic, will my site continue to load quickly at no additional cost?
YES, capacity automatically scales at NO additional cost.

Get Started Now…

instant activation

Dedicated Server/VPS/Colocation Reseller Program

We require you to have a min of 2 servers to become a reseller. Once you reach 2 servers you will get 15% off.

2~4 Servers 15% off
5~24 Servers 20% off
25~49 Servers 25% off
50~100 Servers 30% off
101 and more Servers contact us
Does the discount apply to my entire account?
Once you reach 2 servers you will need to contact us to get reseller status. After you have reseller status you will get a discount on new servers you order. Discounts do not apply to exciting servers, licenses, extra ips, server management, rent to own option.

What happens when I get reseller status and go below the 2 server limit that is required to be a reseller?
Once you drop below the 2 servers required for reseller status you will no longer get a discount and your current servers will be adjust to the normal rate listed on our web site.

Can I do the server rent to own option with a reseller account?
Yes, You can still do the server rent to own option as a reseller. However you still have to pay the $50 a month colo fee on 100mbps and $500 a month colo fee on 1gbps after you own the server.

Do you require the billing to be on the same due date for every server I order?
No, Your billing due date for each server will be on the day the server was setup.

Can you merge multiple servers billing due dates into a single monthly invoice?
Yes, We can merge your billing into a single invoice. We are flexible let us know what works best for you.

What type of payments do you accept for resellers?
Master Card, Visa, Discover Card & American Express, We also accept PayPal and Bitcoin. Resellers may also pay via check or money order.

Do you have a billing grace period?
Yes, We give you 3 days past your due date before we suspend the server. If you need an extension please contact the billing department.

My customer hasn’t paid me, Can I cancel the server?
Yes, You are allowed to cancel the server up to the billing due date with no penalties. Once past the servers billing due date you are responsible for the next month charges. We suggest for customer you feel that won’t pay you on time to adjust their billing due date 3 days earlier than your billing due date to prevent next month charges. You may request for us to suspend the server at anytime.

Are your services pre-paid or post paid?
Our services are pre-paid.

Can my customers get support directly through you?
We only accept support requests via emails/live chat/phone calls from our registered customers only. You may relay any question you might not know the answer to the support department.

*Reseller discount applies to hardware. Reseller discount do not apply to licenses, extra ips, server management, rent to own option.

instant activation

DTS-NET will price match the features and lowest current listed price of the following most popular hosting companies.

Price Match
Fill out the form below and let us see what we can do for you!

First & Last Name Email
Your Domain/Website
Name of Host to Price Match
URL of Plan to Price Match
Please submit info Click Here
Requirements for Price Match consideration:
- Provider must be a US based company in business for 1+ Years
- Provider must offer 24x7 PHONE, Live Chat, Ticket Support
Price Match Guarantee is limited to one price match per Reseller plan, per client and does not apply to:
Promotional pricing valid for original term. All plans renew at current listed or contract prices. All price match offers are provided at DTS-NET's sole discretion. DTS-NET reserves the right to discontinue price match offers at any time.