Reseller Friendly Dedicated Providers?

Harv45

Hello, I am looking for if anyone knows of any good dedicated providers who can easily be resold AND limit liabilities to the assigned client to said resold unit? IE if something illegal happens on John Smith's E3 1230v6 unit then that unit AND that client will be held liable as long as I put "John Smith" on that unit. Instead of losing a lot of units that John Smith's has nothing to do with.

I think a lot of hosts would be willing to hear you out, at least. The main thing is that you're not harboring problematic clients or playing hide the peanut with them.

Generally, as a reseller, you should be screening clients and preventing abuse on your end. If you're doing that, at the occasional bad apple slips in, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to have an arrangement with your dedicated server vendor where they understand to just suspend the relevant servers.

Get your own IPs and ASN. It will solve your current issues.

Generally, search for a dedicated provider that has it's own hardware and is not a reseller himself. If they're too big, they will have poor support and long fixing time so i'd recommend looking for one that's in the middle, who would appreciate you more as a reseller.

Last edited: