Payment methods

I think PayPal is still the best one.
It offers enough protection and can seamlessly work with your bank accounts.

The only problem with it is that commissions are not cheap.

PayPal was always the best because of instant bank withdrawals, however they are increasing fees.

Overall Stripe we prefer with direct card payment, fees are much better.

We prefer PayPal for our international clients it is still the best we believe. For local clients we accept bank transfers, digital wallets, etc.

Cryptocurrency is the best payment option. Why? Because we had many times client order dedicated server using PayPal and after 30 days when need to pay new invoice he chargeback money...

No protection on virtual goods ?
You have to know how to handle PP.
PP think they are the law, Virtual or Physical you are protected by law regardless to what PP says.

They even tried with me to say if i did not agree with their policies then i can leave. my reply to them was how will you take payment without a visa or mastercard agreement and they shut up as they know you are legally protected

Fraud Record is the best bet, if you get chargebacks, at least you'll be the last decent host they will try to con.

Fraud Record is the best bet, if you get chargebacks, at least you'll be the last decent host they will try to con.

Exactly, i checked every new order by a new customer with Fraudrecord and if they are listed in fraudrecord then they never got hosting with me.

I have even noticed when a host has taken them on i have informed that host of their fraudrecord listings

I do not think that charge back indicates somehow the quality of web hosting services. I have seen stories from the web hosting companies when one of their clients was in need of money and could not find better way to request charge back for funds paid for hosting services he had been happy with. Later client apologized and reimbursed all fines company paid and continued using the service.
In fact: company cot charge back in the payment history. But that was not because of service quality.

I do not think that charge back indicates somehow the quality of web hosting services. I have seen stories from the web hosting companies when one of their clients was in need of money and could not find better way to request charge back for funds paid for hosting services he had been happy with. Later client apologized and reimbursed all fines company paid and continued using the service.
In fact: company cot charge back in the payment history. But that was not because of service quality.
If i got a chargeback , no matter what the circumstances, even a long term client they would be listed on fraudrecord and they would not get hosting with me again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airnode