OVH review

hostgliders

From past years of experience , i could say that OVH been give us best service in terms of server selection, installation and other assistance .

Although , they are littile bit lazy to address small issues via tickets , they are very helpful if our issue is an urgent and need quick assistance.

Also , I feel OVH is better in terms of their vps and dedicated server prices when compared to other DC , but felt they can give much more options to select server(vps ) locations , might be in future , we can see much more locations in their cart.

Rating :****/5 :smash: :smash: :smash:

Personally, I can do without a little bit lazy or any part of lazy when you're talking about support tickets, but to each their own. Pricing wise, they're exceptionally competitive.

The only issue i had with OVH ( not as a customer) is about 3 years ago i got a spate of spam emails that according to spamcop come from OVH servers.
so reported these through spamcop and direct to OVH. I got a very rude and abrupt email from OVH that told me to F Off and stop emailing them, and various other words etc.
so in a nutshell they did not want me reporting abuse of their network.

I agree with you, We have many servers on OVH from last 3 years and they did their job very well, we are highly satisfied with the service they provide. The best part on their service is they provide free ip (onetime charge for each ip) along with ddos protection, which is extremely awesome in contrast of business.

Omg... I think ovh site is down now, I can't order any vps ..........

===========

Service is temporarily unavailable

============

Might be a temporary issue , still waiting .. :( :(

OVH have an option to get speed support, it costs £400/year.
If you pay this you will find the support they give must faster and better.
This cost covers all of the hardware you have will them whether 1 VPS or a suite of servers.
I suppose with their prices they have, this ensures that they are not teaching the public how to use a £2.50 VPS server free of charge.

We use them almost substantially, and have always found them great.

They don't supply any help with software issues and if you are a reseller or webhost you are supposed to choose their VIP option.
We only use their highest range of servers to get tier4 (dual network, dual power supply, drive hotswap). We monitor our hardware and can plan hardware replacement at any time thanks to the VIP option.

For smaller websites that require being on their own we use their public cloud and only use their small VPSs for monitoring or testing.

OVH is a solid option for people looking for a cheap solution which they understand what they are doing.
Often times we have clients try and compare our pricing to OVH and wonder why it's sometimes cheaper etc. They don't seem to understand that with OVH they will not get support help for software issues as we provide or other hosts will provide.

OVH is a solid option for people looking for a cheap solution which they understand what they are doing.
Often times we have clients try and compare our pricing to OVH and wonder why it's sometimes cheaper etc. They don't seem to understand that with OVH they will not get support help for software issues as we provide or other hosts will provide.
But what about their pricing?
It seems to me they are a bit high.