Now RackShack offers cPanel, will you use them?

Anjay

I was curious on this.

I myself too am tempted at using RackShack since they now use cPanel.
I know I could have before ordered plain redhat servers from them and separately installed cPanel or some control panel.

But would you now use them because they now offer cPanel as well as PlesK and Ensim?
(Since now you could offer three control panel types to your clients, meaning you offer at a larger range and get more sales too!)

I'm using them for Plesk and other DC's for cPanel, I won't change ,because I'm really happy from ThePlanet & NAC so I won't change, BUT RackShack is really one of the best, in supprot and everything :)

So If I were in Nocster, I would move right away (not saying ur in Nocster, just example)

<< I'm using them for Plesk >>

Ah ok. Ages back they offered Plesk, then all of a sudden switched to Ensim! :eek:
But now thankfully they offer all three: cPanel, PlesK and Ensim. :D

<< because I'm really happy from ThePlanet & NAC >>

Which package do you go with ThePlanet for?
A lot of people just choose their Entry Level server one for $149 a month, I'd get it if it weren't a special. I wouldn't want to order something now and then say three or four months down the line when I order more servers, they don't offer it and I have to look elsewhere.
You also say you use NAC, do you co-locate with them or rent from say PWebTech or DedicatedNOW? (or even BeachComberSolutions?)

<< So If I were in Nocster, I would move right away (not saying ur in Nocster, just example) >>

No one said you said I was with Nocster. ;)
But infact by tomorrow I'll know whether I am going to start ordering from RackShack or this other DC in Washington.
Currently I co-lo at NAC, but being in France - it's a lot of hassle! :eek:

LOL, I'm from England, and everything is ok here :)

Well, I use PWEBTech & DedNOW, BeachComber I think is reselling, I once ordered, and they declined my order, because my address was from Israel (I'm from there originally) that got me so mad I woud never even go to they're site.

Yes RS is offering everything, they are going to take the market (my opinion)...

Never said you are in Nocster, just gave an example hehe ;)

Ah, so you don't co-lo eh?
Which do you prefer from PWebTech and DedicatedNOW?
Apparently with PWebTech you can use DCJN bandwidth ... is this true?

<< Never said you are in Nocster, just gave an example hehe ;) >>

The reason I said:

No one said you said I was with Nocster. ;)

<< Yes RS is offering everything, they are going to take the market (my opinion)... >>

Yeah. I too think that Rackshack will now be the major one in the market.
They now offer three main control panels, all they need to do is offer H-Sphere and the rest and they'll be the leaders of the hosting industry! :p

hehe ok next time I'll just quote. ;)
Yeah - on WHT a lot of people seem to get annoyed that I quote in the exact same way the reps from Nocster/Burst do.

So, you prefer PWebTech?
Is it true about the DCJN though? (Aren't they really expensive as well like RackSpace?)

I have no idea who to go with. :p
But by tomorrow I'll know if I am choosing the data center in Washington or RackShack, then it's to choose between that one and possible another one! :D

<< True about DCJN? that It's less quality? YUP! >>

LOL!
No! hehe, I meant, does PWebTech offer that also over pure NAC bandwidth?
I know DCJN is less quality, but it isn't as bad as say Cogent.

<< Go with RackSHack :D :D

Don't forget to tell us with who you went :D >>

lol - personally, I don't want to go with RackShack because they have a crap network I personally think.
The datacenter in Washington only has top level bandwidth: Level(3), Sprint, Verio, Qwest, AT&T and one other cool one.

Anyhow - I think I'll end up going with the Washington one, since there I am going to get extra servers for Load Balancing too! :D :D

Yeah I know with PWebTech you can use pure NAC bandwidth.
But can you use DCJN instead?

Sorry but I don't understand your last post 100%... :confused:

No, you can't use with Pegasus DCJN, only with DedicatedNOW...

I ment, that DCJN is more quality from other low class cheap BW (eg Cogent)

<< No, you can't use with Pegasus DCJN, only with DedicatedNOW... >>

Ah ok, because I read a post here saying that you could... weird. :confused:

<< I ment, that DCJN is more quality from other low class cheap BW (eg Cogent) >>

Yeah. I think DCJN isn't too bad. Only I'd prefer the bandwidth providers that come with the data center in Washington. It's about 8 hours until I hear a reply from who I'm going with! :)

<< NeuTelligent is another great provider.

They have great BW... check they're site :D >>

LOL, already ahead of you man! ;)
Been talking to Jason for a while now - but they cannot get me a great deal on 1000gb bandwidth. They will never go as low as $269!! :cry:

Well, I was using NeuTelligent, now I'm waiting for over 1 week for the refund.. and still didn't got it, nad I was promised Monday.. :( (and were talking here on more then $600)

How come you asked Neutelligent for a refund?
I thought they were really really good?

.... am I missing something somewhere?