New Wordpress web hosting theme from Zomex

zomex

----

LONDON, UK - June 30th, 2018 - Zomex, a professional template provider has just announced a new Wordpress theme for web hosting providers.

Today is a very special day at Zomex, after months of hard work we are happy to announce Prosper as our new Wordpress theme for web hosting! We developed Prosper from the ground up as the first of our next generation Wordpress theme with a new and automatic WHMCS sync. We've redeveloped the WHMCS sync integration from the ground up, added many more shortcodes, new settings & more!

Commenting on the merge, chief executive officer of Zomex, Jack Curtis, said:

"Prosper is our latest and greatest Wordpress theme for web hosting providers. It has been developed by scratch from the ground up and we believe it's one of the best themes available."

Full story: Wordpress web hosting theme

--

About Zomex

Based in the UK, Zomex has successfully helped hundreds of customers from across the world start their web hosting business the right way - providing our premium WHMCS, Wordpress, PHP & HTML web hosting templates & WHMCS configuration.

What sets Zomex apart from the competition is its knowledge of the web hosting market, ensuring advice and guidance is of the highest quality.

For more information, go to www.zomex.com

Looks really good, I was kind of wondering what your take is as a theme developer on gutenberg and its release on wordpress are you guys looking ot integrate, ive spoken to many plugin and them developers who are moving onto another platform ( i wont mention it here i dont want to make this seem like im advertising )

I like the looks of it. Nice job.

I not you mention that it's been developed by scratch, but wanted to see if you're using any framework in the building (Genesis, Divi, Ultim****, Symfony, Elementor etc). Compatibility with WPBakery etc too.

Love the layout and design, you've done a great job!

Sorry I missed these replies some how.

The theme is doesn't use any framework, not even Bootstrap for CSS :)

Many thanks!