Need review for master reseller papashosting

crazyvps-in

Hello all,
I just wanted to know about some offer for master reseller hosting so that i can use to sale the reseller service to my clients and customers.
i come to know papashosting they are cheaper and offering "unlimited" I need reviews if some one got any experiance.

I'm not seeing that they offer anything that's unlimited. Apparently, they recently suffered some downtime, so I'd be asking lots of questions.

Hello all,
I just wanted to know about some offer for master reseller hosting so that i can use to sale the reseller service to my clients and customers.
i come to know papashosting they are cheaper and offering "unlimited" I need reviews if some one got any experiance.

why look elsewhere when you offer VPS. set up reseller plans on a VPS

I would buy a good VPS and set up re-seller hosting on my VPS and that would be the best solution. Anything you get will most likely be worse unless its a dedicated server.

I also looking for same reviews would anyone guide us well?

again whey look elsewhere to set up reseller hosting when you offer VPS yourself

[snipped]

but you need a spellchecker unless you can tell me what these are

Fantestico and Softaculious

also $6 a month for Webmin. This is FREE

Last edited by a moderator:
terry
We have customers said they wants to move to because of their low pricing. I wants the feedback of people about them.

Thanks for your reply.

well if you have your customers wanting to move to them, then you need to look and understand why they want to move and not look for feedback on the other host.

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

I know you are right but doesnt necessarily mean that if they paid then they are not gonna offer a good service. A few times a company will pay affiliates and still offer a good service LOL

I know you are right but doesnt necessarily mean that if they paid then they are not gonna offer a good service. A few times a company will pay affiliates and still offer a good service LOL

But what it means is the Top 10 list is FALSE as those listed in the list as top 10 hosts pay to be on the list and the more they pay the higher they are in the list

well if you have your customers wanting to move to them, then you need to look and understand why they want to move and not look for feedback on the other host.

Lol, I think this is exactly what is happening here but some language barriers and very few explanations stirred this discussion in a completely different direction.

Seems like OP is a provider losing clients and some mentioned a specific name of the new host. So instead of asking other for reviews go check out and compare what they might offer that you are lacking. While you are at it, I do believe that you have to dig even deeper as it seems you are have not really researched your market. Have you researched your competition? Compare their offers with yours? What else are you offering? Do you have a unique trait to stand out of the competition? And this is just one part of the detailed business plan you should have done before launching your business. :rolleyes2

If you want to do the web building and billing yourself than you probably want a CPanel based reseller account. It's what most hosts use just on a smaller scale. As you get bigger you will want a dedicated and after that you will do colocation. If you really do well you can even rent your own little data center and IPs.