Need re-sellers in USA and China for Dedicated servers in India

deependranimiwa

Account Disabled
Hello i started a new company and provide dedicated servers. How should i indulge clients and How can i find resellers which can further sell my servers.

Not at all, google ads are the most expensive and lowest conversion option.

Well of course its not the cheapest way but its the best way.

Word of mouth - person to person is the best choice to go for. But if you are looking in USA and specific reason like reseller then the easiest way is google ads but its expensive. if you want to go for cheapest way then Forums and social network is what you go for.

Hope this helps

You can reach out other people in the same niche we are in like for example dropping them a short simple invitation about being a reseller and what you offer .

Reach out to friends and family, post on Facebook (Don't use Facebook for advertising,Facebook advertising is horrible) post on web hosting forums hit up some of your local business, that how I have done it

Google Adword requires lot of investment in starting.

that is correct but if you know how to build good campaign then your investment is worth doing. i started with adwords.

The adowrds is best because you can target the places you want to offer the services to.

that is correct but if you know how to build good campaign then your investment is worth doing. i started with adwords.

The adowrds is best because you can target the places you want to offer the services to.

Can you give me like a small suggestion how to effectively run google adwords ihostigo? I wanted to start this as well but I am afraid Im not really confident since it entails a great cost

i wish to know the same, i spend thousand, n not really bring customer in.now most of popular keywords are expensive. feel like throwing money to google for nothing.

Find some affiliate marketer, some thing like that.
You can pay them per server sales or pay per post in different forums, facebook groups, twitter etc.

In accordance with other users, all marketing campaigns like PPC or similar are not good....you need a big budget and the cpc is really really high (i think too high...)

Social Media is best way to reach people, and also and check with forums who are looking servers, try to reach them.and give good service them.

Forum advertising is probably going to give you the farthest reach in this industry for the price point.

You will need to reach out to such providers. Research and find the right crowd you need to target.

You can use Adwords and Facebook Ads for this.

Social media and forum is the cheapest and good for start up.

You can start to post it on web hosting forum, share it on your facebook, twitter, linkedin and etc.