Merry Christmas!

romes

David
To those that celebrate Christmas, enjoy this day! To those that don't, well, go to a Christmas party and enjoy some awesome food! lol

Also, I am 24 today so just want to brag about that a bit. (not as glamorous as you might think).

Enjoy today guys... eat, drink (if you do that) and have a good time!

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday, Romes. Sami and I had a fabulous day today, and we get to do it all over again this Saturday when the grandkids come into town.

Glad you had fun Steve! I had a good time today as well. My nephew had a blast opening up all his presents.

Merry Christmas and Happy B-Day, Romes! :D

We had a great time with the fam and the kids are calling this 'The best x-mas EVER!'.. :santa:

What a day to be born on! Happy Birthday and congratulations, you are getting older. :D

And to everyone who is celebrating, I hope you had a terrific and a cozy Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Enjoy ! The best place to be those days is the family, I am happy to celebrate with my kids, and my family. I hope the next year coming will a better for everybody. I remember Christmas back in my country, 1986, from 24 December until 6 January was just relax, family, plenty of food, no worries, what a nice time...and of course no computer at that time, no real TV was just about people, no wasting time online. ENJOY LIFE !!!

Regards

Yeah, it's something. I remember back in the 90s when the computer wasn't that popular and tv was just starting to get good shows. We'd all sit in the living room talking and watching tv. There was something special about those days that you can't find today.

There was something special about those days that you can't find today.
yes everyone one from children to OAPs would rather play on tablets, so no one sites together and watch family TV anymore. In the UK they have a 9pm watershed, so any program after 9pm can show things not suitable for children, but now i would say this is pointless as with interweb and smartphones/tablets you can catchup on tv programmes, so a 10pm violent show can be watched by a 10yr old on his tablet anytime he wants

Very true. My nephew who is 2 n 1/2 has a nook tablet and watches netflix all the time. It is crazy how he knows how to use the tablet. He plays all sorts of games, watches his shows, and knows how to navigate it. But, he still watches kid shows so no issue with netflix.

My generation and my younger brothers generation have become a bit stupid. So hopefully my newphew's generation will bring back some of the smart since most kids start off now at an early age with electronics where as we didn't see tech till we were almost halfway through our lives already. I didn't get my own computer till I was 12. My nephew has a tablet and hes 2 lol

yes when i was a kid it was great on christmas morning with all your mates out on their new bikes, now you never see this as kids now want the latest tablet, iPhone, Xbox, PS etc. and when you see kids in groups they are not talking to each other, then just text each other even though they are standing next to each other.

Yeah, it's a shame. I couldn't wait to go outside and play and now, all anyone wants to do is stay inside and mess with their phones. But, hopefully the new generation will find a way to balance it before it gets worse.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Years' folks! Looking forward to a bright, prosperous year ahead with friends, family and work.

Same to you Tanner! Hope the new year brings you lots of business! (Same goes to everyone else, who doesn't like business) :D

I have a feeling 2014 will be a better year than 2013, so looking forward to a brighter future.

Happy New Year, everyone!