Membership credits?

This is something I have done for some of my sites in the past and have liked using it. I am thinking of adding in a membership credit system where the more you buy with my company, the more "credit" you get to your account. Kind of like a discount that accumulates over time, if that makes sense. Not really sure on what you would call this but I think it may be a great way to draw in customers as well as keep them around.

Thoughts?

This is something I have done for some of my sites in the past and have liked using it. I am thinking of adding in a membership credit system where the more you buy with my company, the more "credit" you get to your account. Kind of like a discount that accumulates over time, if that makes sense. Not really sure on what you would call this but I think it may be a great way to draw in customers as well as keep them around.

Thoughts?

as you are using WHMCS then this is ideal for what you want
https://whmcsmoduleshop.com/whmcs-modules/achievements-and-rewards-programme

I think it is a terrific idea. Loyalty point that allow them to use it towards services and upgrades, which will embed them into your organization even further.

There is a science that helps you understand how much to give away, because after all you don't want it to costing you money, rather improving your bottom line. I would recommend reading about how to build a successful loyalty program for your company before introducing any part of it.

It might also be interesting to ask your own clients what kind of things they would prefer. This will engage them into the program right away.

I think it is a terrific idea. Loyalty point that allow them to use it towards services and upgrades, which will embed them into your organization even further.

There is a science that helps you understand how much to give away, because after all you don't want it to costing you money, rather improving your bottom line. I would recommend reading about how to build a successful loyalty program for your company before introducing any part of it.

It might also be interesting to ask your own clients what kind of things they would prefer. This will engage them into the program right away.

It all depends on the points you reward and for what client action such as below

Points Collection
When you register we will give you 100 points
When you add a new contact we will give you 50 points
When you rate a ticket reply we will give you 10 points
When you rate a resolved ticket we will give you 50 points
When you purchase a service we will give you 100 points
When you spend more than £50 or more in a single month we will give you 250 points
When you have spent more than £100 in total on our services we will give you 500 points
When you create a forum topic we will give you 20 points
When you reply to a forum topic we will give you 10 points
When one of your forum topic replies gets rated as the best answer we will give you 50 points
Rewards
For every 1000 points you earn on our site we will add £1 credit to your balance, which automatically gets applied to any new invoices for you.

What does this mean? It means the more you access our services, the less you pay.

When you don't submit a support ticket in a given month we will give you 1000 points.

:devil:

When you don't submit a support ticket in a given month we will give you 1000 points.

:devil:

When you don't say "any updates yet!? I've been waiting for days with no response" we'll give you 10,000 lol. Serious, not the case with us. How some customers wait for 12 hours to even several days without response/resolution is beyond me.

How some customers wait for 12 hours to even several days without response/resolution is beyond me.

what annoys me worse is when you notice the status of the ticket has changed to 'pending' 'investigating' etc, but they have not wrote a reply, so you have no idea if the status has changed automatically or someone has manually changed it.

Thanks for all your feedback on this. An yeah, "loyalty points" I would imagine is the proper term. I know a lot of companies who do this and a lot of people appreciate it.

The plan would be to essentially reward them for sticking it out with my company and making purchases. They can use them for discounts or for package add-ons to fit what they need.

Its a genius idea, i tend to give people credit who cancel dedicated servers so that if they ever need one again they know they have a credit with me and they can use it at anytime. im gonna give a look to that module that was posted above could be really nice to implement :)

When you don't say "any updates yet!? I've been waiting for days with no response" we'll give you 10,000 lol. Serious, not the case with us. How some customers wait for 12 hours to even several days without response/resolution is beyond me.
Not the case here either. :) I know when I submit a ticket, I'm checking the status every 10 minutes.

We give credit to an account towards purchases when they help us find issues and/or are very helpful or are just overall nice people, or when we rarely make a mistake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexander Enrique