Malmö Cloud New here

linuxse

We are new here just looking for useful information and also to pass on any useful information we may or may not have. :)

Mainly look for help with promoting our web hosting site https://www.malmöcloud.se/

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to our community, @linuxse

I have very fond memories of Sweden from the visit I had as a kid.

I do, however, hope that you get the chance to look over the rules that govern this forum. Affiliate links are not allowed anywhere on the forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly.

Welcome to our community, @linuxse

I have very fond memories of Sweden from the visit I had as a kid.

I do, however, hope that you get the chance to look over the rules that govern this forum. Affiliate links are not allowed anywhere on the forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly.

No worries there I am only looking for linking my Own Site Malmö Cloud is my Company, I have been building up my self and now want to to take it to next stage so looking for information on SEO, link building all this type of stuff anything to do with Web Hosting is always interesting to read...

My post was in reference to the URL you posted in your original post above. Perhaps affiliate wasn't the correct word to use, but it appeared it was a tracking URL. And with any tracking URL it's impossible to tell if it's an affiliate link or not.

But I appreciate the understanding. :)

PS: Your website looks great. Have you considered making the English version, or you are targeting clients in Sweden only?