Mac vs PC vs Linux

I voted PC, but I've also been using Mac for the past 2 years and absolutely love it.

Each has its strengths and weaknesses in my view and I use both for different functions. My desktop is PC, but my laptop is Mac.

I've used Linux a long while ago. Very limited.

I voted PC, but I've also been using Mac for the past 2 years and absolutely love it.

Each has its strengths and weaknesses in my view and I use both for different functions. My desktop is PC, but my laptop is Mac.

But with no question its possible that you gave the opposite answer

But with no question its possible that you gave the opposite answer

Maybe. Although the choices offered makes me think we are only comparing the OS you prefer to work on. Irrelevant of the question, I am not going to change tasks between operating systems. I am still going to do certain things on PC, certain things on Mac.

Primarily, PC
I have a Mac with my setup here, need to use it more, just haven't had a ton of use for it right now.

I have to say I have both Windows Machines and Linux machines.

I am also a developer, so prefer to use Linux for the development, however, running of the web-business and documentation etc I find is best done on our Windows machines due to the maturity of the office software.

I'm using the Linux machines less and less however, as I now fire up a VPS for development and blow it away, once the project is safely in GIT.

I've used Linux a long while ago. Very limited.

Linux has come a long way and is definitely a viable solution for a desktop type environment. I would definitely recommend it for ones who are prone to fall for attempts to install viruses. This could be older ones or even younger less experienced ones.

Voted PC here since it's so easy to use but I observed big companies especially in creative industries usually use Mac.

As a webhost it's important for us to reduce the risk of malware and viruses. That leaves me with the choice of linux or MacOS. We also develop web interfaces for clients and are often required to open photoshop and illustrator files.
For programming (devop) Windows has not been great, maybe things will improve with the arrival of bash on windows 10.

I also believe that if I were to convert the time I've saved by not having unplanned issues (viruses, computer getting slow, updates not working) I think I could possibly buy four more Macs. So for professional use it would cost me more to use Windows and Linux doesn't have the Adobe suite.