Looking for Logo Designers

Visionary

Looking for Logo Designers for my discussion forums and a new web hosting company I am looking to launch. Willing to pay Cash, provide free hosting, purchase domain names and other perks for really good work. The domains are listed below in my signature if interested.

:dance: :snowman:

Hello,

Yet again, I am interested in your offer. Once I get your AIM username we can discuss this further.

Thank you, speak soon.

Hello Visionary,

We normally do logo design at a rate of $100. This includes 4-5 initial concepts with unlimited revisions to the chosen concept until you are satisfied. If you are in need of 4-5 logos however, I'm sure we can discount the price a little. The following is a link to my CreativeMoonlighter profile - it has partial portfolio of our logos and website designs as well as feedback ratings and comments from those that have hired me through CreativeMoonlighter:

http://www.creativemoonlighter.com/company/company.cfm?LID=Abdullah-296493

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Haider

PM me and I will provide you with my AOL IM name. The 4 forums that need logos are in my Signature file.

I would rather barter for it, than pay cash outright to be honest. So if anyone would be interested in a barter exchange contact me.