Live chat software that saves the previous chats at client side

GixHosting

Please suggest any good live chat software that saves previous chats on the client window so that he/she can continue the conversation even after a week or month.:smash:

Not aware of any storing on the client side of things, but there are many that can store on the server end, and you can pick it up several weeks later if you wanted.

Take a look at Intercom for example.

Please suggest any good live chat software that saves previous chats on the client window so that he/she can continue the conversation even after a week or month.:smash:

If you find one that does this, I'd love to know more, but as of today, I'm not aware of any that offer this feature.

I'm going to assume when you say saving the chats on the client window you're referencing the chat widget? So when a customer returns to the website they can resume a chat?

If so: Crisp.chat, Kayako, Intercom, LiveChat.com is going this route, HelpScout to name a few.

Most likely these would store a cookie so if the customer is returning with the cookie in place then they'd be able to resume chats easily. This can be taken a little further with most if not all offering the relevant code to associate a logged in user with a customer in the chat app.

Alex, that makes much more sense with regards to the storage.

Somehow I read the post that the user was looking for the chat session to be stored on the client's end of things. Re-reading the post now, they were just looking to have the chat window restored, and that can be done with any of the softwares you listed.

I used to use Kayako (started with them when it was $99 for a lifetime license), and I use Intercom with a specific host that our clients use. I've not heard/used the others that I recall.