Increasing Traffic from Image Submission

Ryaljam

I want to know about increasing traffic from images submission, How to Increasing Traffic from Image Submission nowadays ?

I think submission of images might be an effective strategy for boosting website traffic. The following actions can be taken to improve image submissions and increase traffic:

Creating high-quality, visually appealing photos that are pertinent to the content of your website should be your first step. If necessary, use tools suitable for professionals or engage a graphic designer.

Image optimisation: Reduce file sizes without sacrificing quality to make your photographs more web-friendly. Utilise image compression software such as Adobe Photoshop, TinyPNG, or Squoosh. The user experience and search engine rankings are enhanced as a result of the quicker loading times.

Use meaningful file names for your photographs that incorporate pertinent keywords. Avoid using names like "IMG001.jpg" and instead use something like "keyword-description.jpg." This aids in the comprehension of your photographs' information by search engines.

Alt Tags: Give your photographs evocative alt tags (alternative text). Search engines employ alt tags, which are textual descriptions of the images, to determine what the photos are about. When include keywords, be sure the descriptions completely capture the essence of the image.

Submit to Popular Image Sharing Sites: Upload your optimised photographs to sites like Flickr, Imgur, and Pinterest. Make sure to include a link to your website in the caption or image description. When visitors to your website click on one of your photographs, this may result in referral traffic.

I want to know about increasing traffic from images submission, How to Increasing Traffic from Image Submission nowadays ?
You can optimize images with descriptive filenames and alt tags, use relevant keywords, submit to high-traffic platforms, engage with communities, and also share visually appealing content across social media.