How would you value these domains?

Sidular

So, I'm looking to potentially sell off some of my domains. How would you value these?

SuitWearingMen.com
OnLivePal.com
RedStainedSnow.com
ularad.com
PlayStation4.com
PSCheats.com

Thanks.

You can't really value them they are worth what someone is really willing to pay, try putting them to auction?

I'd say PScheats.com is the stronger domain on this list. I don't see much value in the other names, unless it makes sense to someone's business.

If you are looking to sell them off, I suggest placing them for sale on a site like Flippa and see where the market takes it.

Those domains have not much value so it will take some time to make a sell through marketplace like Flippa or Sedo.

Forums are always good option for quick sell though. :)

I know the PlayStation4.com domain is worth at least $2k, as I've had offers for it at that value. The name itself isn't really a brandable thing, so it's more for the popularity of the product that goes by the same name.

The PlayStation 4 is the world's most popular video game console as of right now. So owning that domain could be huge, especially for a collector. Owning that name is a pretty big bragging right.

The other domains? Not sure how to value them at. PSCheats.com could have some value to it, but it's not anywhere close to the PlayStation4.com domain. PSCheats.com could become a cheat code site I suppose, but cheat codes aren't really all that big nowadays.

Anyway thanks for your feedback so far guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the PlayStation4.com domain is worth at least $2k, as I've had offers for it at that value. The name itself isn't really a brandable thing, so it's more for the popularity of the product that goes by the same name.

The PlayStation 4 is the world's most popular video game console as of right now. So owning that domain could be huge, especially for a collector. Owning that name is a pretty big bragging right.

I would have accepted the offer. In my view it was a good one because Play Station 4 is a product with an expiry date. Additionally, potential trademark issues might see simply see you hand over the name, should the company decide to pursue. But the longer you keep it, the more the value will decline. But that's only my personal opinion.

If you are able to still sell it for a decent amount, go for it!