Hosting Industry in 2020 - Even Less Physical, More Virtual

HostColor

Hi,

There is one important things which will keep changing the hosting industry in 2020. The service environments will be more virtual than physical? We will be using the bare-metal appliances as a backbone infrastructure!? This is not new and many companies have moved to 1005 virtual service environments within the last few years. Everything from production environments to routing can be done (and is done by many companies) through virtualization. This means that we will owe less hardware and will use more infrastructure-as-a-service, don't we?

The bad news both for providers and consumers is that this give more business to AWS and other huge, corporate players. As this is a discussion, I'm happy to find out what do you think about the changing hosting industry...

Hi,

There is one important things which will keep changing the hosting industry in 2020. The service environments will be more virtual than physical? We will be using the bare-metal appliances as a backbone infrastructure!? This is not new and many companies have moved to 1005 virtual service environments within the last few years. Everything from production environments to routing can be done (and is done by many companies) through virtualization. This means that we will owe less hardware and will use more infrastructure-as-a-service, don't we?

The bad news both for providers and consumers is that this give more business to AWS and other huge, corporate players. As this is a discussion, I'm happy to find out what do you think about the changing hosting industry...
If i had my way i would have Amazon AWS service closed down as its nothing more than a spammers platform and they could not care less. you submit spam emails with full headers and they always want you to give them more information