Hosting company sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3esolution

I am selling My Hosting, Company. The Clients are on an cpanel currently. The Reason is we want do another business.

Detail
Domain registered with us 104
Domain Hosted with us 234
Reseller Account 23
Master Reseller 4
VPS Server 65
Dedicated Server 23

Income per month around $12000
Expenses per month around $7000

globaldataserv.com

Hello,

NetShop Internet Services is also interested in this acquisition. Please PM us or email at info [at] netshop-isp.com.cy.

Thank you.

The seller has been non responsive so we can assume he no longer wants to sale. Techsys Ltd was also interested in buying but we never got any feedback and gave up on the offer.

I cant see the point of people joining a forum to post something like this and then not monitor the thread or reply to those that contact them

It seems very common here. I have contacted more than two sellers but in either cases there was no response at all.

I don't ask for details now as i once bought a hosting company through WHT. I knew the domain was due for renewal, but when he stated he had 200 clients on various plans, infact only 3 clients were still using him, then rest were listed with him but were all elsewhere. It cost me £250 GBP, but i had the last laugh as i used my Creditcard through paypal and when paypal refused to do anything i passed the info to my Creditcard company who refunded me as it was clearly fraud.

I don't ask for details now as i once bought a hosting company through WHT. I knew the domain was due for renewal, but when he stated he had 200 clients on various plans, infact only 3 clients were still using him, then rest were listed with him but were all elsewhere. It cost me £250 GBP, but i had the last laugh as i used my Creditcard through paypal and when paypal refused to do anything i passed the info to my Creditcard company who refunded me as it was clearly fraud.

Now that is insightful.

Now that is insightful.

strange he never contacted me to find why the bank had taken back my money, which it if was me and the bank did that and it was genuine error i would have been contacted the buyer to see why they charge backed the money, so to me he knew exactly what he was doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys