Hosting Blog Review.

For hosting blogging wordpress has some of the best plugins and features but be warned that they take a lot of resources up with most hosts and a VPS would be best is your running cron plugins alot.

I can't remember but I think you are looking for "scrapebox"?

If you will use this then google panda will punish your website for spamming and maybe ban your website until you clean your spam comments from all websites.

I think he meant to ask how to improve his webhosting blog articles reach in google ... He might have framed question wrong.

It's not a good practise to use bots/spammers to increase your reviews.

It will break your site reputation.
You must be patient and wait TRUE reviews from your clients.

Provide good service, make your clients happy and take care of your business thats the best tool, trust me if you use it correctly you will have a well established business.

I have found that if you just ask your current customers for a review they normally will give you one. If your service is good it should not be a problem.

Try not to get reviews from software. I would advise you as your current clients to politely review your service. If you offer them a good service am sure they will do so. In fact even if you offer a bad service they will still be willing to leave you a bad review LOL

Post unique contents through article on your blog and it will surely help you to get the best reviews in the form of comments.