[HostGoi] G-Suite by Google - Starting $3.93/mo | Email Solution for Business | Google Workspace đź“«

natan

G suite is a productive and collaborative cloud-based tool for businesses that help you collaborate with your team, organize your tasks, connect with your customers from anywhere and any device. We at HostGoi, are authorized partners of Google G Suite in India with a goal of taking your business one step ahead.

Included:
  • Gmail
  • Hangouts
  • Calendar
  • Outlook
  • Sheets
  • Docs
  • Drive
  • Forms
  • Slides

G Suite Basic: Stay on top of every project with Gmail, Drive, Docs, Calendar, and the rest of Google’s productivity suite.
Buy Now - $3.93/mo/account

G Suite Business: Keep your team moving forward with unlimited Drive storage and additional administrator tools.
Buy Now - $15.31/mo/account

Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I use my existing domain with G Suite?
Yes, you can use your existing domain with G Suite.

Can I replace my current software with G Suite?
G Suite's apps work across devices. Unlike traditional desktop applications, there is no software to install. G Suite is also compatible with files made in other programs, such as Microsoft Office.

What about my existing contacts, mail, and calendar data when I move to G Suite?
If you are moving to G Suite from another web service or program you can bring along your existing mail, contacts, and calendar data with you. G Suite provides a number of tools to migrate your data from Lotus Notes, Microsoft Exchange, IMAP servers and other Google accounts.

Can I transfer my existing G Suite?
Yes, you can transfer your existing G Suite account. Please note, the existing tenure with your previous service provider, if any does not get moved to us. If you need any help, please create a support ticket from client area.

Can I purchase individual G Suite apps?
No. When you sign up for G Suite, you'll gain access to a set of integrated apps that work together seamlessly. Using these tools together improves productivity and gives your business the most value. However, you're welcome to purchase the suite and only use the services of your choice.

How much space is provided per email account?
We do provide, Basic and Business Plans with G Suite. Basic Plan comes with 30 GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing and Business Plan comes with Unlimited Storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users).