Hello Hosting Discussion Members!

Spin Servers

Greetings everyone!

My name is Jesse. I'm a community manager with Spin Servers. I've worked with many different types of forum software over the years and enjoy creating web projects and anything outdoors, mainly climbing or hiking. I hope to learn more about the hosting industry through Hosting Discussion and gain a better understanding of people's needs, wants, and concerns about the world of web hosting.

Anyways, there is some information about me and the company I work for. Glad to be here and I'm happy to hear from all of you!

Thanks!

- Jesse

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forums, Jesse!

Have you, yourself, been in the industry long? As a Community Manager, do you also offer tech support to your members, or mainly sales?

Welcome to the forums, Jesse!

Have you, yourself, been in the industry long? As a Community Manager, do you also offer tech support to your members, or mainly sales?

Hello @bigredseo. Thank you! I've been working in web hosting, professionally, for around 4 years. I say professionally because I started my own web hosting business when I was still in high school. I've always had a love for learning about server administration and speaking with others who do also.

I don't offer tech support personally, nor do we have a medium like a forum to do so. We have a tech team for that. I mainly work with outreach, sales, and brand management if you will. Community management can wear a few hats lol

How long have you been working with business SEO?

Hey Jesse, welcome to HD.

I had to edit your post a bit to keep it in line with our policies, but other than that, thanks for letting us know a little more about you. We are certainly a friendly community that loves to both listen and share. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys