Have you guys tried Eleven2 reseller hosting?

Angelshine

Hi everyone,

I was looking for a reseller and found that eleven2 has some decent packages for reselling hosting. I'm not actually starting hosting business, but I will be hosting my client's websites only which I manage for them.

Have you guys have any experience with eleven2 reseller hosting? I have seen mix reviews for them so I'm unable to decide. Need some suggestions and reviews.

Thanks.

I haven't used them previously though maybe we can throw in some other names for you to consider alongside them.

Can you answer these questions so we can find the best options for you to consider?

*Are you looking at their SSD offering or non-SSD offering (or does this not matter?)

*What is your disk space and bandwidth requirements?

*Which location was you interested in having an account in?

It will be hard for host providers to help you review another host. But if you tell us what specs you need we will just give you options.

I was looking for a reseller and found that eleven2 has some decent packages for reselling hosting. I'm not actually starting hosting business, but I will be hosting my client's websites only which I manage for them.

To be honest, their plans look lucrative. I haven't used them but if I were you, I'd contact them directly and ask some questions. This is the best way to get a hint if a host may turn out good or not. You know, there is no host that is good for everyone.

If you google eleven2 reviews, it seems that there are many pretty negative reviews of them in recent times ( but they seem to have many good reviews pre 2012/2013

I tried them... I didn't care for them at all... mainly because they are unresponsive to their tickets. To be such a big company, I can tell you that they don't have the staff / support / knowledge or customer service that you would think that they would have. They aren't as big as what they are made out to be. I submitted a ticket to them to inquire about some things and 3 days later, my ticket was still not answered. It's not like it was a holiday or even a weekend, it was the middle of the week, no holidays or weekends in sight.

Not a great experience, especially that I never even got the chance to do business with them, nor would I ever, based on that poor experience that I encountered.

If you do choose to go with them, good luck. Maybe you might have a better experience with them.

A few years ago they used to be really reliable, from other friends I have heard their service is not as good as it used to be. Does anyone know if there were any management changes? Has it changed ownership?

I have changed from Eleven just recently. They have a few problems in the support and hardware side. A kvm vps may be best suited for a busy hosting service. If your using alot of Wordpress you may also consider the same. Otherwise a good company to deal with.

I tried them... I didn't care for them at all... mainly because they are unresponsive to their tickets. To be such a big company, I can tell you that they don't have the staff / support / knowledge or customer service that you would think that they would have. They aren't as big as what they are made out to be. I submitted a ticket to them to inquire about some things and 3 days later, my ticket was still not answered. It's not like it was a holiday or even a weekend, it was the middle of the week, no holidays or weekends in sight.

Not a great experience, especially that I never even got the chance to do business with them, nor would I ever, based on that poor experience that I encountered.

If you do choose to go with them, good luck. Maybe you might have a better experience with them.

I had exactly same experience, I've tried a few bigger companies and all same really hence starting alone. I think customer service is top priority for and business. People want their issues resolved there and then

I have no direct experience but have heard some bad reviews from customers in past few years and If I remember they were for bad support most of the time. I guess they really need to improve the customer support section.