Games that you play online

S.Mario

Wow, i cant believe that almost a year passed since i register here. Seems list a month ago... anyway :D

I would like to get some ideas on what people play mostly online this days.

The reason is that im looking forward to create a gaming clan and get some members.

Currently i play Battlefield 4 and just started with Minecraft.

A lot of people here play WHMCS, cPanel, Enom or SolusVM, those kind of games.

I kid, I kid. :D

If seriously, I don't quite know how big of a gaming community we have here, but perhaps a more accurate analysis can be done via gaming forums? Then returning to HostingDiscussion to find a host for your clan would make more sense.

PS: Good to have you return to HD. What kept you away this long?

I play those games too :D
Well i make this question to 3 forums including this one. Here i would ask about vps to host the game :D (the game the majority of ppl play). I thought i might get some clues from here as well.

What kept me away so long? :D i thought was just a month ago :D lol
For a weird reason i spent most of my time doing things i hate to do, like working too much :D

I wish I could game as much as I want to, so much to do, so lil time.. :( I'm lucky to get 30 mins of gaming in a week.

If only I didn't require sleep!:tired:

Wow, i cant believe that almost a year passed since i register here. Seems list a month ago... anyway :D

I would like to get some ideas on what people play mostly online this days.

The reason is that im looking forward to create a gaming clan and get some members.

Currently i play Battlefield 4 and just started with Minecraft.

i like to play Chess

I usually play FPS games and at the moment in this lockdown period, I am playing Call of Duty: Warzone which is the latest by Call of Duty and part of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. COD: Warzone is free to play and I strongly recommend all battle royale lover to must play this game. In case they face any issues and want any kind of guide, tips or tricks, they should visit DownSights.Com which is a fantastic dedicated to this fantastic game.

STAY HOME SAVE LIVES AND KEEP PLAYING GAMES :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexander Enrique