Freelance WEB Developer Available

AlexanderP

Freelance Software\WEB Developer is looking for offshore projects where my experience will contribute to a higher level of efficiency.

I'm available to meet your Software/WEB design, development and implementation needs.

I will be a valuable asset of your company due to my very reasonable rates and high quality.

SUMMARY OF MY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:

- .NET Programming (ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET)
- Software development using C++, C++ Builder, Visual C++, Delphi, .NET,
- Analysis, designing, programming and implementing distributed applications
- Database designing and development (ORACLE, MS SQL Server, InterBase, MS Access, MySQL, SQL, PL-SQL)
- Database applications design and development
- Client/Server and multi-tier architectures
- COM, DCOM, COM+, MTS, ActiveX, OLE
- Object-oriented analysis and programming
- Web design and development (HTML, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, JavaScript, CSS, Web Services)
- Data-Driven Web Applications
- Able to manage projects under tight deadlines, work effectively in a team setting or independently, complete assignments within defined guidelines
- Proven reputation of writing good quality code. Coding practice includes thorough code reviews, careful debugging, detecting bugs, and other techniques

Please find more about my skills and my previous work experience in my resume which I attaching to this letter.

Also, team of 4 developers can be available for large project to meet all your needs.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at newjobwanted@bigmir.net

1. Alexander, do you speak Russian by any chance?

2. Would it possible to look at your web design and web programming portfolio anywhere?

3. Are you working based on an hourly salary or fixed (per project) based?

Thank you and good luck,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys