Free wordpress themes

Don't forget the themes directly at Wordpress.org too. Thousands of free themes.

I've personally been enjoying the Astra theme (not free, starts at $59) and using it with Elementor (free, or Pro version).

OceanWP offers a free theme that is highly customizable, and paid for additional plugins etc.

But don't discount the themes at WordPress themselves. All depends on what you're trying to get out of your site and what you want it to do.

Some free wordpress hosting themes ? I want to build a website but do not want to buy one.

you can use many free themes just replacing images with hosting related images and make your unique theme. don't search only for hosting theme!

The Internet is full of Free wordPress themes. Just search google or any other Search engine. It is also a good idea to buy things. It is called economy! At some point you'll need people to buy something from you.

You can get themes from Themeforest for as little as $10.

trouble with free themes is you may not get support or updates and if anything goes wrong you are left without a working website

did you get the free template which suits for your business?
Or let me know your business details, so i will choose some template for you.

I find its best to start with a plain minimal theme and customize it to suit your project. Also make sure its a Bootstrap based theme since it will already be responsive on mobile devices.

Free themes are ok but to be honest, just find a paid theme in your budget since many so called 'free' themes come with all kinds of baggage like links back to the author, or unwanted branding.

A lot of free themes are just a free version of a paid theme and are limited when you get ready to customize it more to your liking only to find that the author disabled most of the best features to force you to by the paid version. Themeforest has some pretty high quality theme authors and they are pretty good about providing support and refunds.

Themeforest has some pretty high quality theme authors and they are pretty good about providing support and refunds.

yes themeforest have some good themes.

You are aware that when you purchase through themeforest you are not actually paying then author.

You pay Envato and then Envato will pay the author less their fees and when it comes to refunds, Envato refunds you and claims this from the author

Themeforest is someone I have used for years as I am no designer... lol
if you need good quality themes and templates themeforest is the place to go is my two cents worth