Files restorinng kloxo comatible

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas

Account Disabled
Do you know of any other panel that can restore kloxo official backup files,can webmin restore em?

Hi,

I guess not because that is cross platform and the platform that you are going to be shifting too should support it.

Take for example, cPanel to plesk was manual migration for so many years, but plesk now has built in migration support making it easy to migrate site from cPanel to plesk, so this way, the panel should support it..

Hi,

Cross platform in the sense of panel architecture difference. Both of them are build in with different structure and unique in the way they store the data on their system. Like previously, cPanel to plesk was a manual migration, however, now plesk does provide a full migration from the cPanel to plesk through their interface. If the control panel provider is more keen to turn their attention to them, they have to start working on it and plesk has identified this and so to facilitate customer to plesk from cPanel, they have finally released their migration features..

Yes all those guys have to consider each others for their clients good benefit,I thank you for taking the time to explain but you wont believe me Im waering no panel anymore NaKeD comfort,yes I will have to do all my backups more analog but I guess Im much more in control now as oposed of the name control panel or the panel controls your life,you decide

Yes all those guys have to consider each others for their clients good benefit,I thank you for taking the time to explain but you wont believe me Im waering no panel anymore NaKeD comfort,yes I will have to do all my backups more analog but I guess Im much more in control now as oposed of the name control panel or the panel controls your life,you decide
Naked comfort? I think I'd prefer wearing a control panel. :) If that works for you though, good deal.

Many of us tried to do this without a panel, but quality comes with being able to quickly replicate quality configuration, and that can only be done with a good control panel.
They only cost a few dollars a month and actually lower your total cost of operations, as without one you have to do everything, with a good control panel you rarely have to do anything, as you billing system will set up a paying customer and get them up and running without any intervention.
This way your time is spent doing what needs doing and not creating/removing and resetting email passwords etc.

Numb darling es the word ANESTHESIA you just need to be more concentrated that is all and Iame talking as a general server managing system of my choice,I have got no hostikng clients on this server ,I got away of the biz but when Im back In will have no trouble to use whmcs but thats another thing my friend,that is the lower end of the cable,the higher end is the important configuration and this has to be done without panel as there is some of you guys that claim that centos 7 is the same than centos 6 and that is not true at all.Having no panel for overall server management is like drinking cocacola without cocaine for hospitals but there you have it still these days cocaine is the star in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.