eBay Great Resource!!

Hmm interesting... Well I've seen peeps do it,
but tell me... HOW do I do it so it is profitable...?

Cause ebay charges you per post...

How...? :)

They do but its not a lot....see, all you do is put one month in the listing....make it so that all your selling is one month (obviousely the customer will want more than one month) and there you have it...you loose some money the first month, but for the rest your all set......eBay explained that one to me!! Thats how they want web hosting to be sold!

:)

How many clients do you get from one listing?

Any other suggestions? Keywords, bold/highlight, category... etc...

What CAN I do and what NOT?

Well here is one of my listings....

My eBay Add!

Thats how its supposed to look...you can't put any URL's in or try to sell customers anything else until they have paid for the auction and its closed....eBay has spys that will look at things and send you email questions to see if you try and sell them something outside of eBay....its dumb but oh well...

But in the auction title something like

"Web Hosting 1GB $4.99/mo NO SETUP FEE"

will be good because people go to search...they just type "web hosting"

If you have the qualifications to be a dutch auction seller you can have 1000 items in a dutch aution....so its got its advantages and its disadvantages...

but watch out...the hosts on there are not the friendliest in the world..they report their competitions adds to ebay if there is one thing wrong with the listing..it a war zone!!:flame: :splat:

But thats about it....its alright to get a few customers but I wouldn't rely my whole business on it like some people do!

:)

I used to have some plans at ebay but found out that all the people that saw my add just came to my site and bought a package there and didnt buy through ebay becuz they don't trust them with the CC

Velostream said:
Note that this thread is 2 years old...

Yes it is, but still relevant though... Too many companies try to sell hosting to eBay to buyers that have no idea what it is. :dknow: