Domain-reseller

Settoz

Where do you buy your domains from? I´ve been using Resellerclub for many years now and have just started to look at what others can offer.

I feel Resellerclub have quite a messy clientside and is offering to many services i would never need.

Where do you buy your domains from? I´ve been using Resellerclub for many years now and have just started to look at what others can offer.

I feel Resellerclub have quite a messy clientside and is offering to many services i would never need.
I still have my resellerclub account even though i stopped webhosting business in 2018 as i have clients with domains.
I have it set under 2 domains (1 for the supersite - clients and 1 for partnersite - resellers), i just disable services i don't want to offer and then same with domain TLDs.
It is easy to use when you know how everything works

Google Domains, ResellerClub, eNom & NameCheap are the places that I currently have domains with.

When I ran a hosting company, ResellerClub and eNom were the two that we used, and we linked them through WHMCS for billing and management. I couldn't imagine turning a customer lose on their normal platforms :)

Since leaving the hosting world, we use Google Domains almost exclusively for hundreds of domains.
I don't know if Google Domains has any kind of interface with WHCMS or another billing platform however.

Might stick with Resellerclub then. I´ve been using it for my personal domains for a long time now.

Yeah, I allready have it integrated into my billing-system. Just looked if there was other options out there before I got stuck with one.

Yeah, I allready have it integrated into my billing-system. Just looked if there was other options out there before I got stuck with one.
you ned to be careful when looking around as many like WHMCS domains are just resellerclub resellers, so using them you will pay more than going direct, but even then you need to set your prices on par with 123-reg, namecheap, godaddy etc. When i was hosting i made my money from then hosting fees, with domains i set prices low,l so only making 50p to £1 per domain

We are using ResellerClub for 5 Years, did not even contact their support. If you think resellerclub dashboard is a mess, then you can look for enom, onlinenic, namesailo. We used all of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexander Enrique